Halle Berry stops on John Wick 3 red carpet for two black reporters who were denied interview

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Dictionary says...

Pro-Black
Adjective
1. Supporting or favoring Black People

Who made up the whole you can't fukk other race women shyt? A real question. By sheer definiton you can be Pro-Black without even being Black. Where y'all getting your definition from?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Is there really that big of a difference between being "pro black" and "fully supporting black people." Does it actually matter if someone "fully supports black people" but isn't "pro black"?
Divide and conquer yourselfs brehs.
It depends on your definition of pro black. "Fully supporting black people" is a good way of saying absolutely nothing. No one knows what it entails or what it means. No one describes themselves as "fully supporting black people", so it really has no weight or useful meaning. You can say you fully support so and so's rights or a specific cause, but what the fukk does what you're saying even mean.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
So blacks in america got 15% EURO DNA... Most ADOS is biracial according to your logic

Most ADOS are 10-30% cac admixture.
That's totally different from having one black parent and a direct white parent.
Example most AA/ADOS even with that % admixture dont know any white relatives because the white admixture goes at. least x3-4 great grandparent.

Being biracial is when you have 2 parents that are different races..example white/Indian or black/Asian, white/black, that's totally different from admixture which is lenage from distance descendants.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
breh... humans are not the same species as macropods
200px-Young_red_necked_wallaby.jpg

what city did you grow up in?

Dude is being super disingenuous but we all caught on to the bullsh#t, this guy is probably all lives matter. :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The definition of being pro black is having a black family

How can you be pro black but don't live like your pro black?

Lol people wanna be pro black in everything they do except who they fukk
Wanting better treatment and equality for black people is pro black.

Wanting black people to do well is pro black..

Besides God doesn't want us to be divisive like this anyway..

But you coli dudes are atheist so nvm #mjpls:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Good on Halle to notice they were ignored and give them a interview.

She still looking piff in her 50s. Incredible genetics. :wow:

Prynce

Daps
Wanting better treatment and equality for black people is pro black.

Wanting black people to do well is pro black..

Besides God doesn't want us to be divisive like this anyway..

But you coli dudes are atheist so nvm #mjpls:
I would consider those as being conscious and for the betterment of black people

Look I'm not trying to exclude brehs or brehettes who date out. They are still black and nobody can take that away from them but I think its kinda contradictory for a person to claim to be pro-black and love blackness but doesn't want that reflected in their own family. Like you gonna live a pro-black life in every facet but go home to a person who isn't black and have seeds that are mixed. You don't see the hypocrisy of that?

Also look I have faith in a higher power and I believe in god. But dont use god as some sort of shaming tactic

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For a reality check look at how Megan Markle and her child are treated by the UK and keep thinking that both are accepted as white over there.

Gotta be more than half black to be black breh, if not you just mixed. No one drop rules :hubie:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would consider those as being conscious and for the betterment of black people

Look I'm not trying to exclude brehs or brehettes who date out. They are still black and nobody can take that away from them but I think its kinda contradictory for a person to claim to be pro-black and love blackness but doesn't want that reflected in their own family. Like you gonna live a pro-black life in every facet but go home to a person who isn't black and have seeds that are mixed. You don't see the hypocrisy of that?

Also look I have faith in a higher power and I believe in god. But do use god as some sort of shaming tactic

All facts.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Also look I have faith in a higher power and I believe in god. But dont use god as some sort of shaming tactic
can a cac with a mixed family be pro-white and love whiteness?
slippery slope here...