Halle Berry stops on John Wick 3 red carpet for two black reporters who were denied interview

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hold up. I really don't get there hate for Halle. It's not like she didn't date black men at all. It appears to alot of ignorant folk that if a black woman(she look black not mixed to me) dates a white guy she's a sellout when the black men are the king of dating cave beasts.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
halle-berry-wesley-snipes-e1447158203932.jpg

She was a real one

:ohlawd: my 90s tragic mulatto octaroon nubian would go raw with no regrets queen
Too bad that coward fakkit left her deaf in one ear

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Halle just a broad who dates out of her race.

She is not allowed to be called a bedwench until proven guilty.
only 50% outside of her race :yeshrug: I'm not sure what the big deal for a biracial woman to have dated both black and white men.

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
The kid has already been NOT accepted as white just like her mother by the UK Press. Keep thinking white people will treat you based on how you see you. Keep thinking being mulatto will stop a racist cop from shooting ya ass.
Nobody said Mullatos are exempt from any racism here. Shyt chinese and indians get profiled by whites too. Do you now accept them as black people too???

just cause we share a common problem doesnt make us the same people.

Again, biracials aint black people :ufdup:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Nobody said Mullatos are exempt from any racism here. Shyt chinese and indians get profiled by whites too. Do you now accept them as black people too???

just cause we share a common problem doesnt make us the same people.

Again, biracials aint black people :ufdup:
when jon redcorn get profiled...

and everybody in arlin know he is joseph dad...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I swear Baps is one of the most confusing chicks ever lol, her whole career in the public spotlight is one contradiction after the other. I wonder if being difficult to tell where she stands on anything is why her relationships don't work out....

Good looking showing love to the sister and brother doing the interview though...

And gotdamn Emerald got some knockers on her, she could get it...

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I have 2 black parents, I cant be seen as something other then black

And white dont get to dictate who is black based on weather whites accept them or not.

There biracial...there DNA will say there biracial, I dont care what cops say. Also I haven't seen any biracials get shot by police.

You obviously dont know how dna works and dont understand dna isnt what defines .Its the expression of the dna that defines race.So though it is ignorant on premise and description,the one drop rule is usually accurate and empowering to blacks. You are just emotional and being reactionary rather than thinking logical:respect:.donyou think Halle Berry can be seen as anything other than black:mjlol:?in fact we wouldnt know she was biracial if she didnt say.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:What a fool, the "one drop rule" was created by white slaves owner and "only" empowered white.

Black people have never benefitted from that rule

Thats because blacks view assimilation by and with the european as a benefit. So therefore we have not built a infrastructure of our own. "Mulattos" ain't doing anything the rest of the so called real black people ain't trying to do,and thats get in good with the white man where the power and "success" is at. People like you are resentful of the fact that some mulattos have more of an enroute,and are more likely to be accepted by whites and non blacks. Sorry I don't view that as a "benefit",and cant fault mulattos for doing the same thing the "real blacks" are TRYING to do,but are not as succesful at due to colorism. Certainly can't blame them for benefiting from colorism and ignorance within the black community.In no way does having what you deem as advantages among certain demographics of white and black people,mean biracials still won't suffer from systematic racism because they are still seen as black people. By your definition having "benefits" due to advantages based on your color would make some black people less black than others. You can be fully black and lightskin and still "benefit" due to colorism.But end of the day calling a lightskin person less black by a darker skinned black person who wants to compare struggles, imo is bullshyt and agent activity to cause division.

The white man lives in fear of black blood wiping out his lineage,not sure how he is empowered unless you allow cacs to dictate your view of whats powerful:respect:. WHite man is empowered because we live in his society and let them dictate what we think,and become assimilated.