Hall of fame boxer Mike Tyson vs jake Paul July 20th 2024

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Mike supposed to not make this money because you dont want Jake Paul to be successful?
Who said or even implied that?

Mike Tyson is simply a weed head c00n and black men hold this weirdo in high regards for some reason.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
man jake might knock him out

what the fukk is mike doing

he need to sit his old ass down somewhere and feed the pigeons

:what:

If Jake knocks Mike out, he's gonna lose way more face than he lost when he went down to the underdog Buster Douglas.
Everything he's built since retiring will crumble and he's gonna find himself in a place he won't be able to handle mentally/emotionally while the world lose it's mind and turns him into a joke.
I'm not paying for this shyt, but my Money will forever be on Tyson like I did with my lunch money in the 90's during his prime....but if he loses this shyt for ANY reason.
:francis:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

If Jake knocks Mike out, he's gonna lose way more face than he lost when he went down to the underdog Buster Douglas.

:francis:
Mike loses absolutely nothing, he gets a multi millionare dollar payday, he's still a legendary heavyweight and STILL the average dude doesn't want it with Mike.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a violent sport. Expecting boxers to go for fights that fans want to see as compared to ones that they will make the most money is not realistic. One hit and your whole life forget career could be over.
Man what the hell is this bullshyt p*ssy talk.

Mfs making excuses for these shameless bookings be the first ones mad when you say this is the exact reason MMA has the juice compared to boxing. People don't get to spend years ducking competitive matchups. Sharks are routinely out in with other sharks and the fighters are willing to jump through hoops to make super fights happen.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is no longer realistic for the best competitors in a sport to face one another to determine who is the best. :mjlol:

That’s why everyone is a champ and people don’t get to see the best face off.

Sport has long gone down the drain.
It depends on who you are following. Bivol vs Beterbiev is a big fight to unify the Light Heavyweight division in June.
Fury and Usyk are going to finally unify the division this year

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

full

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I love sports

I love the community, I love the competition, I love the stories. I truly embrace it and love it for how it has shaped my life personally and professionally.

With that said, what happen to integrity? Honor? Legacy?

How can you put a dollar amount on that?

Guess this is why I’m here and they’re here. I have to live with myself and my decisions.

It’s sad