Hall of fame boxer Mike Tyson vs jake Paul July 20th 2024

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Quick : Hey, I have a lot of money on you, Man.
Jack Jenkins : W-w-w-well... y-y-y-you's gettin ready to b-b-b-be a rich nikka... you see, cause, c-c-come next week... I'm knockin'... somebody... the fukk out!

images

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It's a violent sport. Expecting boxers to go for fights that fans want to see as compared to ones that they will make the most money is not realistic. One hit and your whole life forget career could be over.

It is no longer realistic for the best competitors in a sport to face one another to determine who is the best. :mjlol:

That’s why everyone is a champ and people don’t get to see the best face off.

Sport has long gone down the drain.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
What’s the over under on the purse? 25M. 15 for Mike and 10 for the CAC.
:whoo:
That’s a quick check. Idk if I would watch.
:patrice:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This just confirms the best place you can be as a Fighter, is at a stage where everyone wants to see you get knocked out.
Its the reason everyone watched Mayweather, and thats why they make a big deal about Jake Pauls fights. people will tune in hoping to see you lose.
Strategy used by Muhammad Ali. He said he learned it from The Nature Boy Buddy Rogers. Getting heat puts asses in seats because they want to see you lose

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This c00n Mike Tyson is about to get knocked out. It’s time for black men to let this old weed head nikka go, he’s embarrassing.
because of this!? :laff:

Mike supposed to not make this money because you dont want Jake Paul to be successful?

Man yall are wild on this site