HALF! Why shouldnt she pay?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
its a Great idea. and its good for biz, splitting the expenses in the same household = a better lifestyles and opportunity to build up savings..

if shyt happened to to wrong then we finish out the lease and she go bout her biz.. if she don't meet her obligation....

:birdman: See you in court bytch.
no that's called using someone else to subsidize a life you can't afford and living outside your means. never move into a place you can't easily afford the rent to on your own.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
fukk being diplomatic and tactical if that chick don't come up to dude and say here's my half on her own without him even having to ask he should start thinking about how to get rid of her.

dude talking about what he did for her while she was trying to be an RN. that's some simp shyt cause only a simp will start rattling off what he did and paid for.

a guy that's not a simp knows when you look out for a chick expect nothing in return don't even expect her to scratch your back cause you scratched hers. almost all women accept simp acts with no intention of returning the favor. if you look out for a chick just sit back and watch how she does you when its her turn. if she's down you shouldn't even have to ask. at this point these are her living expenses. he shouldn't have to say anything to her about it she should handle her biz on her own without being asked to.

females are the most inexpensive creature...club cover free. free drinks...cuz guys simp.

an international chick would return the favor...but simping is expected for the american chick.

when she says "owe"? he is telling her, of what he did for her and now she should pay...it does not seem genuine...thats why you gotta be diplomatic about it...

once she starts her job and has been there a few months, tell her: every month or twice a month - set a date - we need $500 to take care of electric, internet, water, trash, house phone bills...I spend x,xxx(x) and $500/etc is your share...

or get a combined checking account...and determine how much each party puts in for bills. or use one checking account, and set parameters.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
females are the most inexpensive creature...club cover free. free drinks...cuz guys simp.

an international chick would return the favor...but simping is expected for the american chick.

when she says "owe"? he is telling her, of what he did for her and now she should pay...it does not seem genuine...thats why you gotta be diplomatic about it...

once she starts her job and has been there a few months, tell her: every month or twice a month - set a date - we need $500 to take care of electric, internet, water, trash, house phone bills...I spend x,xxx(x) and $500/etc is your share...

or get a combined checking account...and determine how much each party puts in for bills. or use one checking account, and set parameters.

Get a combined checking account with someone you're not married to? Are you mad?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
PEOPLE DO THING OUT OF ORDER THEN EXPECT A GOOD OUTCOME. BEFORE YOU MOVE IN WITH SOMEONE THE FINANCIAL shyt SHOULD BE ESTABLISHED. SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM SITUATIONS SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Get a combined checking account with someone you're not married to? Are you mad?

obviously if someone is paying for another persons school, then the relationship is serious.

pay for another person school is the relationship is serious even a serious LTR. cuz marriages, 50% of them, end in divorces.

If it was the chick he met in the summer...and he talking about she owe him...she gonna move on soon.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

why should he even have to tell her? she knows the rent is do she knows she is living there and it needs to be paid. if he has to tell her hey look you live here and this is your share is that really a chick you wanna be with?

if i'm living with some one and the rent comes due and i don't put in i'm clearly using their ass. having debt is no excuse either cause you still gotta keep a roof over your head.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
why should he even have to tell her? she knows the rent is do she knows she is living there and it needs to be paid. if he has to tell her hey look you live here and this is your share is that really a chick you wanna be with?

if i'm living with some one and the rent comes due and i don't put in i'm clearly using their ass. having debt is no excuse either cause you still gotta keep a roof over your head.

if there a chick like that, then that chick, immediately is potential for a keeper.

but one has to set the parameters.

heck there are kids staying with parents and the kids dont pay...but when the parents say pay, then they do or move out...its rules.

she gotta pay.

it may have been the potential for her to cake, was not intiially there//seen, now she work 3 12 hours shifts, making shift differential, and she cohabitating home with entry/exit access, she gotta pay.

PoorTinkTink

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's only right that she go half breh :ld: if you can get the ***** to pay for everything even better :lolbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
if there a chick like that, then that chick, immediately is potential for a keeper.

but one has to set the parameters.

heck there are kids staying with parents and the kids dont pay...but when the parents say pay, then they do or move out...its rules.

she gotta pay.

it may have been the potential for her to cake, was not intiially there//seen, now she work 3 12 hours shifts, making shift differential, and she cohabitating home with entry/exit access, she gotta pay.
you're talking about parameters i'm talking about character, principles, and integrity. people with those traits aren't free loaders especially if they have the means to pay.

i had a chick move in with me when she was jobless and basically her fam lost their home. she never paid a dime and i didn't ask cause i knew she didn't have it anyway. when she got a job she still never paid a dime nor did she offer. she had her own problems to take care of i guess. that let me know that this wasn't the type of person i wanted in my life. needless to say we parted ways not that long after.

to me her attitude was yeah i know i stay with dude and yeah i know the rent has to be paid but fukk him let him handle his own shyt and as long as he don't say shyt i'm gonna keep staying here and i'll get what i can and ride till the wheels fall off.

its rare that life puts you in a position to see something like that without being in a situation where you suffer as a result.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
*useless post* Theres a calculation you can use for stuff like this (who should pay what based on income, bills, etc) but I forgot it.