HALF! Why shouldnt she pay?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she shouldn't pay half she should be paying 100% for the roof over her head while you pay 100% for the roof over yours. if it ain't a fiance or a wife living together isn't a good idea.

This. But I think you should live together before putting a ring on that finger to at least see if you can live together.

I plan on living with my girl shortly. Makes no sense having us pay these big ass mortgages and bills when we spend all kinds of time with each other. Might as well live together and see if marriage is doable.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The reality is that if she isn't offering to pay half and what she isn't paying isn't going to some for your future together she should be getting walking papers shortly.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This. But I think you should live together before putting a ring on that finger to at least see if you can live together.

I plan on living with my girl shortly. Makes no sense having us pay these big ass mortgages and bills when we spend all kinds of time with each other. Might as well live together and see if marriage is doable.
it makes no sense for yall to pay those mortgages until it makes perfect sense. when everything is going well it makes perfect sense to move in together. when things go south it becomes a huge mess living together. unless you've proposed to the woman and are gonna get married its better to live in your own spot.

some people are totally cool when dating but become vindictive monsters during a breakup.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You won't know if marriage is doable until you do it. Quit trying to test drive the shyt.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
If your girl moved in with you and she just got a job making more than you but she has some debt, how much should she be putting in on the household bills?

I've helped my girl with her gas and cell phone so she could focus on her test to become an RN. Yes she paid for the groceries, but I also kept the lights, internet and roof over our heads. So that means WE BOTH :eat:

Brehs please assure me I'm not crazy by telling her that shes gonna have to go in on half of everything now that she's bout to have some crazy paper rollin in

She talkin bout "I hate the words 'owe you'" :what: :rudy:

You're a resthaven for hoes

:cape:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your girl moved in with you and she just got a job making more than you but she has some debt, how much should she be putting in on the household bills?

I've helped my girl with her gas and cell phone so she could focus on her test to become an RN. Yes she paid for the groceries, but I also kept the lights, internet and roof over our heads. So that means WE BOTH :eat:

Brehs please assure me I'm not crazy by telling her that shes gonna have to go in on half of everything now that she's bout to have some crazy paper rollin in

nikka you dumb, you made that girl move ahead of you in value, say goodbye son

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

She puts in whatever i tell her shes putting in. The fact that your girl is being combative about it is a test for you. Shes testing the man in you and from the looks of it, you're going to fail because you've already second guessed yourself enough to make this thread.

Its so demonic, friend. :whoo:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

you trying to collect from your girl, from past utility bills ...c'mon son.

first...wait till she makes the paper.

then restructure her payment to the household.

she should pay a percentage based of what she is making, if she making more then 60% of household bills, if she makes less, then less than 50% of household bills, if she making the same then 50% of household bills...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
you gotta be diplomatic and tactical...if not it will get to, I paid for this I paid for that...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
she shouldn't pay half she should be paying 100% for the roof over her head while you pay 100% for the roof over yours. if it ain't a fiance or a wife living together isn't a good idea.

its a Great idea. and its good for biz, splitting the expenses in the same household = a better lifestyles and opportunity to build up savings..

if shyt happened to to wrong then we finish out the lease and she go bout her biz.. if she don't meet her obligation....

:birdman: See you in court bytch.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
a simp and his money are soon parted

lol at paying while this girl achieves her dreams, wait till you get that talk, thanks for acting trill but i just dont love you anymore as she has her rn degree and a 35 a hour job and a new medical doctor as her bf

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you gotta be diplomatic and tactical...if not it will get to, I paid for this I paid for that...
fukk being diplomatic and tactical if that chick don't come up to dude and say here's my half on her own without him even having to ask he should start thinking about how to get rid of her.

dude talking about what he did for her while she was trying to be an RN. that's some simp shyt cause only a simp will start rattling off what he did and paid for.

a guy that's not a simp knows when you look out for a chick expect nothing in return don't even expect her to scratch your back cause you scratched hers. almost all women accept simp acts with no intention of returning the favor. if you look out for a chick just sit back and watch how she does you when its her turn. if she's down you shouldn't even have to ask. at this point these are her living expenses. he shouldn't have to say anything to her about it she should handle her biz on her own without being asked to.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She should pay half. Her debt is not your problem if you guys are not married. It wouldn't be fair for her to pay off her debt all while you accumulated debt trying to pay all the bills. If you've supported her this far, she should feel like she "owes" you something. If she doesn't you might wanna cut your losses Herod she takes advantage of you and bounces.