HALF! Why shouldnt she pay?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If your girl moved in with you and she just got a job making more than you but she has some debt, how much should she be putting in on the household bills?

I've helped my girl with her gas and cell phone so she could focus on her test to become an RN. Yes she paid for the groceries, but I also kept the lights, internet and roof over our heads. So that means WE BOTH :eat:

Brehs please assure me I'm not crazy by telling her that shes gonna have to go in on half of everything now that she's bout to have some crazy paper rollin in

She talkin bout "I hate the words 'owe you'" :what: :rudy:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Now she actin brand neeeeeeeew on you a$$holes
tumblr_lovln8sBYL1r0u8ydo1_500.gif

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Why did she say that last part?

Yeah she should pay half what the fukk why wouldn't she :why:

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
Seems fair for her to pay half IMO. You're both living there and using up resources so asking her to pay half isn't wrong.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl pays half. Sometimes less than half if she's short for the month but it's no big deal.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Ain't this the same chick you started dating this summer :wtf:

You paying cell phone bills already :russ:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You will share that girl once she completes her nursing course.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I have always split the bills basically in half. I did have one gf who bought a house like 75% straight out cash with an inheritance. She asked me to pay rent. I said I would gladly PAY, but not rent. We keep track of how much I PAY on your MORTGAGE and I get my shyt back when you sell the house. The implication was that I would have to be cut in as a partner not pimped like someone off the street. She said she'd rather handle the biz for dolo so I said "coo". She was caking. bytch lost that house and just bought another almost all straight out cash. She's bout to be a millionaire AND she likes girls (we had MAD threesomes, and even foursomes. Me and all females) but she already got two kids, two baby daddies, plus her moms - anyways good times.

Second live in was a drug dealer turned waitress (cause I wouldn't let her bring no work in my crib). I paid more than half but just cause I was making more. I still hit her pockets every night for them tips. I put my life on the line. She was moving weight and the dudes who were her connect didn't like that shyt one bit.

Then I got married - like a dummy. Even though she was caking like two then later almost three times what I was bringing in, I made SURE I paid the mortgage. She picked up everything else. She would also buy me mad gear, furniture, vacations, and other random shyt. My pride made me want to pay more than her prolly BECAUSE she was getting it and I wanted to show that I was the man either way. I was prolly too broke for her.

So ABSOLUTELY