Haitian Appreciation Thread

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

Ew @ kissing the white guy though. Hope she isn't one of those self-hating c00ns who only dates goofy, ugly, lanky white guys irl.

Last edited by a moderator:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Homegirl that survived Cloverfield. :jawalrus:

I doubt that she's a self-hating c00n though.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Time to post another Haitian chick. Hopefully this won't be ignored like my last post here:

936full-jessica-lucas.jpg

jessica-lucas002.jpg

936full-jessica-lucas.jpg

s8yKS.jpg

full-jessica-lucas-628563721.jpg

In picture 2, she looks exactly like my first Coluggiani who was Italian mixed. She broke my heart though :beli:. She was so fine that I still can't believe I pulled her. Neggas were hating saying she liked me cuz I was good in math. She moved before I came to the states. I could not even bag any other girl for 2 years straight. I didn't have any interest. Not that I miss her now though since I met my wife.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Born in Miami, but live in Broward now, got nothing but love for Haitians, some of the realest and most trustworthy people I know, that sus-pwa(spell check:lolbron: is on point.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Sak ap fet?? Kote tout ayisen nan site sa mem?? An nou post belle bagay de Ayiti, Ayitian etc.
Any other haitians on this board??

This thread is for haitian appreciation. No flame baiting please with ">>>>>_____" nationality. We all family but this thread is for us Haitians right now.

Sarodj Bertin-Miss Haiti 2010

This woman is so beautiful.

She is not mixed or w/e she is full haitian and says it in all her interviews that her parents and grandparents are full haitian.
she speaks Spanish, French, Kreyol, English and Italian.

view-of-the-Palace-Neg-Marron-600x350.jpg

haiti06.jpg

Reggie Fils- Aime President and Chief Operating officer of Nintendo of America
reggie%20fils-aime.jpg

Francois Macandal
ExecutedToday.com » 1758: Francois Macandal, forgotten black messiah

:obama:

The irony on this post kills me :deadrose:

You know the dude on the statue's name is Makandal right ?

Bicha became unantentionally funny when he got fat. Dude put on mad weight and everyone was :bryan: at him, not with him.

Doubt it. I'm sure she has some European ancestry hence the light skin. I'm a lightskin Haitian too and although both of my parents are Haitian, I have some Scottish ancestry on my father's side.

No you're not. Stop it. :snoop:

this nikka posting the lightest skinned Haitians on that island and then says they're not mixed :deadrose:

yeah nikka, their nationality might be full haitain, but they skin too light to not be mixed somewhere down the line. That girl ancestors were raped by white dudes breh

she hot tho

Haitians cool but we all know Jamrock runs the Caribbean tho \

How u know that ?

Haitians didn't get raped negga. We were doing the raping.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The chick in the front page is what they call a grimelle. I'd say she's just about as Haitian as any Haitian if she was born and raised there.

When I stayed in Haiti we had neighbors that looked like her.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The chick in the front page is what they call a grimelle. I'd say she's just about as Haitian as any Haitian if she was born and raised there.

When I stayed in Haiti we had neighbors that looked like her.

Thank you. I had so many grimelles around my house b. And they were thick :shaq:

What you neggas know about that pain ak zaboka though ?