Haitian Appreciation Thread

Double J

Banned
Daps
I'm not in Haiti but have alot of friends/family there. What if I registered a business/corporation/llc in the U.S. and hired Haitians to work/live in the U.S. (though the work visa process does seem complicated from the little I've read).
Why don't they just stay in there own country and solve the problems there instead of running over here and overcrowding this country even more than it already is?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I'm not in Haiti but have alot of friends/family there. What if I registered a business/corporation/llc in the U.S. and hired Haitians to work/live in the U.S. (though the work visa process does seem complicated from the little I've read).

Would be easier to be a go between between small trade schools, and high schools in the islands. I knew a lady that did this in the 90's. She helped them apply for student visas, and scouted smaller trade schools in the USA and got the approved to come over. Im sure she received a nice cut from the schools as all foreign students must pay in cash. No student loans.

It doesnt have to be a university either.

http://www.americanedpartners.com/programs-vs.php

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
:heh: @ your lame attempt to make it seem like Haitit is some paradise the people actually want to go to. The simple FACT is that Haiti is the poorest country in the Western hemisphere and thus it is a shythole. If you don't believe me just read this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Haiti

Oh and since you mentioned Detriot, what is it that Detroit and Haiti have in common? :mjpls:

Why don't they just stay in there own country and solve the problems there instead of running over here and overcrowding this country even more than it already is?

Some people just want a better life. There's really nothing that can be done about the high levels of political corruption going on there. If I were a rich guy I'd probably assemble a private army and invade Haiti, and replace their shytty government. I'd imagine the CIA would try to stop me first however.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:heh: @ your lame attempt to make it seem like Haitit is some paradise the people actually want to go to. The simple FACT is that Haiti is the poorest country in the Western hemisphere and thus it is a shythole. If you don't believe me just read this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Haiti

Oh and since you mentioned Detriot, what is it that Detroit and Haiti have in common? :mjpls:

:beli:

Are you fukking stupid ? Are these people being kidnapped and brought there against their will ? If people didn't want to go there, they wouldn't book a cruise with Haiti being one of the few stops, and cruise lines wouldn't have it on their routes. I know where Haiti's economy sits in the world rankings, but what does that have to do with the entire countries landscape and beauty. And you sound like a racist fukk talkin bout "why dont thay stay in their own country", likes tons of other ethnicities don't come here to work and send money back home. But I know you're trolling so gon' and do what you do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haitians will always be cool with me. My last bf was Haitian. I learned how to make griot and rice and beans so he could have a little taste of home while he was away. I might make some this wknd... the food is yummy

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Haitians will always be cool with me. My last bf was Haitian. I learned how to make griot and rice and beans so he could have a little taste of home while he was away. I might make some this wknd... the food is yummy

Will you be on the menu this weekend too :shaq:

:ufdup: you better be cute tho