Haitian Appreciation Thread

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Bet yall ain't know Future was Haitian?:mjpls:

shyt made a nikka feel all kinds of good when I learned that.:salute:

Black Kurt Kobain:blessed:

and my nikka shawn hunter was dating a bad ass haitian too(The actress playing Angela is Haitian)
shawn-angela-boy-meets-world-7872822-720-480.jpg
:salute:

:dwillhuh:

Future Hendrix Jean-Baptiste

:wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if anyone mentioned it yet but Marlo Stanfield (Jaime Hector) is Haitian as well.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Don't know if anyone mentioned it yet but Marlo Stanfield (Jaime Hector) is Haitian as well.

That negga look Haitian . He looks exactly like my boy Harold :upsetfavre:

Here some throwback joints for y all neggas

wow, I miss my Black and white tv and my antenna the wind would knock off at the best moment :aicmon:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Ima share something with yall. Heres a good documentary on Chimeres in Cite Soleil, Haiti. The most dangerous slum where they follow around two ganglords around the time of the coup on Aristide, 2004.

ghosts-of-cit%C3%A9-soleil-4.jpg

Great watch, arguably one of my favorite documentaries..

Heres the trailer:

a better watch for those who can understand creole, cause the subtitles really water down what theyre saying sometimes.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Do ya'll know of any Haitian message boards? I miss OpaMizik boards :sad: I been Harassing CheyChey to bring it back but she tripping :sadbron: I even offered to build the server myself on a couple of linux boxes I got from my old job

THem fukkwads on KPmag message boards piss me off plus i aint feeling the chicks there

concise

Veteran
Daps
Do ya'll know of any Haitian message boards? I miss OpaMizik boards :sad: I been Harassing CheyChey to bring it back but she tripping :sadbron: I even offered to build the server myself on a couple of linux boxes I got from my old job

THem fukkwads on KPmag message boards piss me off plus i aint feeling the chicks there

There used to be haitianconnection but that just fell literally fell off the face of the internet. Site used to be pretty active and used to have comedy, fukkery, and was a sohh/coli-type board without exposures (or maybe I just don't remember any). Actually there had to be since profile pages were blackplanet/myspace-like. :patrice: I didn't keep track like that back then.
But yeah, whoever owned just stopped caring, it fell into the abyss; I don't know if there's anything worth searching for out there.

opamizik? is that another board that doesn't exist anymore?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I hope someone can help me here but how difficult is it for a Haitian citizen to move to the U.S. and stay indefinitely? What is the process?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
There used to be haitianconnection but that just fell literally fell off the face of the internet. Site used to be pretty active and used to have comedy, fukkery, and was a sohh/coli-type board without exposures (or maybe I just don't remember any). Actually there had to be since profile pages were blackplanet/myspace-like. :patrice: I didn't keep track like that back then.
But yeah, whoever owned just stopped caring, it fell into the abyss; I don't know if there's anything worth searching for out there.

opamizik? is that another board that doesn't exist anymore?
Yeah. Opamizik was the shyt but heavily mismanaged by the owner. Cute little haitian honey too :wub: but she kinda crazy.... actually very crazy :laugh: But when i look at them thick thighs of hers in them pics and when i finally met her in person had a nèg lakay all :drool: and :wub:.
But like i said, she my homegirl and all but that brawd psycho. :laugh:
She's too involved in the haitian music industry crap and didnt have the technical knowledge or support to keep it up but there was mad fukkery on there :laff: KPM used to be cool but but became wack the last few years. I still stop by there just to show my face but .. meh..

Double J

Banned
Daps
Yeah? I bet you wouldn't say this too a zoes face I hang with them ( I am half Jamaican) they are not to be fukked with Bruh :whoa:
One of my best friends is Haitian and I tell him that Haiti is a shythole all the time :heh: