Haitian Appreciation Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:beli: We wasted time trying to kick some knowledge at that dude. Looking at his other posts Chris B. is just a c00nin' troll.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
But you know what? Haiti may be poor and fukked up BUT IT'S OURS. Who owns the land where you rest your head? Where are you paying rent homie? :umad:

We had to

• Beat the french
  • The spanish came trying to reclaim it and got their wigs pushed back
  • Then british came and tried to take it and got their teeth kicked in
  • Even the U.S.A came in and took over and got kicked the fukk out

You find me another nation that had to fight more for our land than us.

So now all the super powers in the world plotted to screw us by blocking our economic progress for over 2 centuries to make an example out of us yet we're still here standing. Haiti and Cuba are the only caribbean islands that arent halfway owned by foreign corporation to this day. Black people can say the U.S. was built on their back all they want (and its true) but they still dont run this sh!t. But I wouldnt expect clowns like you to understand and appreciate that.

See even your comment about the presidential Palace says it all about how you got your priorities out of order. We have much greater needs that need to be addressed than a freakin 100+ palace. Clowns like you would rather be RENTING a Benz than OWN your own Corolla.

Maybe if the cacs had stayed Haiti will be in a better position

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:beli: We wasted time trying to kick some knowledge at that dude. Looking at his other posts Chris B. is just a c00nin' troll.

Nope I'm just an educated black man who refuses to go with the flow.

I'm all about uplifting my people.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Maybe if the cacs had stayed Haiti will be in a better position

At least I got you t admit you love being ruled by "CACs".
Nope I'm just an educated black man who refuses to go with the flow.

I'm all about uplifting my people.
But you just admitted to going with the flow of being a comfortable slave

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
But you know what? Haiti may be poor and fukked up BUT IT'S OURS. Who owns the land where you rest your head? Where are you paying rent homie? :umad:

We had to

• Beat the french

So now all the super powers in the world plotted to screw us by blocking our economic progress for over 2 centuries to make an example out of us yet we're still here standing. Haiti and Cuba are the only caribbean islands that arent halfway owned by foreign corporation to this day. Black people can say the U.S. was built on their back all they want (and its true) but they still dont run this sh!t. But I wouldnt expect clowns like you to understand and appreciate that.

See even your comment about the presidential Palace says it all about how you got your priorities out of order. We have much greater needs that need to be addressed than a freakin 100+ palace. Clowns like you would rather be RENTING a Benz than OWN your own Corolla.

respect

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

We had to

• Beat the french

:ohhh: Damn i didnt even know about spain and Britain trying to run shyt. We've been making white folks mad for almost 200 years.
-

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Damn i didnt even know about spain and Britain trying to run shyt. We've been making white folks mad for almost 200 years.
-

We also helped liberate slaves in a different country. Venezuela.

At the time they were trying to declare independence from Spain. Revolutionary Simon Bolivar tried to get other cacs to help him out when shyt got hot but they ignored dude.

What he do? He ran to Haiti for protection. Alexander Petition the President of Haiti at the time became friends with him and decided to help him in his cause under the condition the slaves there were freed as well. :jawalrus:

That one I didn't know till I met my Venezuelan ex-gf a while back.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Like I said probably there's only few who take real stock in that shyt. Plus that one Haitian dude you know probably has been in the buttfukk parts of Haiti.

My whole family don't even believe in that mess. In my time in Haiti I remember my sister getting scolded for mentioning a loa.

:ufdup: believin' some supernatural shyt is what freed Haiti from slavery.

:what: really, dude? i really hate when some of y'all haitians pretend like that don't exist. few? breh, your whole country's history is voodoo.

don't play stupid, dude.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
:salute: its a fuccin crime how America lets extreme poverty go on like that less than 100 miles away from the US, but I know why, cacs gone cac

What does poverty in Haiti have to do with the United States? It's a bad idea for the United States to meddle with the internal affairs of other countries (i.e.: being a police state). This is the principle reason why Islamic extremists hate our guts (and the rest of the world).

It's imperative that Haiti (and every other country in the world) learn how to take care of themselves and not rely heavily on developed nations. If the government wasn't so corrupt and stupid it would be possible to emerge from dark abyss of poverty.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It's imperative that Haiti (and every other country in the world) learn how to take care of themselves and not rely heavily on developed nations. If the government wasn't so corrupt and stupid it would be possible to emerge from dark abyss of poverty.

I know my mother was one of the angry folks that :pacspit: on Aristide for asking France reperations.

:what: really, dude? i really hate when some of y'all haitians pretend like that don't exist. few? breh, your whole country's history is voodoo.

don't play stupid, dude.

:childplease:

I didn't say the shyt doesn't exist but that shyt doesn't run the country either like some dudes are saying. And I doubt voodoo has shyt to do with the state the country is in.