Haitian Appreciation Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The Haitians signed a deal with the devil I hear...

no wonder why they are fukked

:birdman:

Yet most of the people there are either Catholic or Protestant.

I'd say only 3% or Haiti are seriously into that Voodoo shyt.

Either way it's all bullshyt. The fukk voodoo gonna do to anybody?

:pacspit: You Pat Robertson ass nikka...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The Haitians signed a deal with the devil I hear...

no wonder why they are fukked

And what if we did? We did what we had to to to get out out slavery. It's ya'll that always say "those who trade their freedom for their safety deserve neither." aint it?

Is that what YOUR people did? Elected to stay a comfortable slave rather than be stigmatized like haitians? Its not a rhetorical question. I'll wait for your answer.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
And what if we did? We did what we had to to to get out out slavery. It's ya'll that always say "those who trade their freedom for their safety deserve neither." aint it?

Is that what YOUR people did? Elected to stay a comfortable slave rather than be stigmatized like haitians? Its not a rhetorical question. I'll wait for your answer.

Most countries have fought for freedom without doing a pact with the devil...

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:birdman:

Yet most of the people there are either Catholic or Protestant.

I'd say only 3% or Haiti are seriously into that Voodoo shyt.

Either way it's all bullshyt. The fukk voodoo gonna do to anybody?

:pacspit: You Pat Robertson ass nikka...

lol I have a friend who is Haitian and he tells me catholic priests over there do voodoo....

That sh!t is a smoke screen

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
lol I have a friend who is Haitian and he tells me catholic priests over there do voodoo....

That sh!t is a smoke screen

Like I said probably there's only few who take real stock in that shyt. Plus that one Haitian dude you know probably has been in the buttfukk parts of Haiti.

My whole family don't even believe in that mess. In my time in Haiti I remember my sister getting scolded for mentioning a loa.

:ufdup: believin' some supernatural shyt is what freed Haiti from slavery.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
well concerning black rebellions, how many countries have won that fight outside of AYITI?

Not many.....

concerning black countries how many countries are as fukked as Haiti?
Them nikkas can't even rebuilt their own presidential palace

SKY DADDY

Religion INC.
Daps
Reppin
I am
Not many.....

Them nikkas ca't even rebuilt their own presidential palace

theres a a lot of countries in africa that would fit the bill, but the point is haiti is in the predicament it's in not because of some debt owed 2 demons, but because we vanquished those french fukks, raped and pillaged their wives and daughters,fukked up france's # 1 source of income this side of the hemisphere while also embarrassing what would be considered at the time the most powerful militaries in the world. not bad 4 some illiterate slaves huh? :birdman: when word got back 2 america, spain, and france that some slaves mashed on a well trained army and sent em back packin, thomas jefferson, with his scary ass and those in line with him placed an embargo on us, so trading or exporting goods and things of that nature were deaded. america made it so haiti no longer could sell or export any goods, instead we were left 2 only buy and import said goods, but how can a nation of ex-slaves who have been boycotted from the rest of the world even manage that? you also have 2 take in account that our national debt sky rocketed because of haiti winning the rebellion, napolean made sure that france taxed the fukk out of haiti so that its economy could never truly blossom, because with the embargo, debt, and the fact not many were formally educated, never mind the diseases, hunger, damaged infrastructure, and 15 yrs of war wagered that left the country broke and fragile..................shyt slowly went down hill. the crazy thing is a lot of these under handed policies regarding haiti are still in place today, from puppet governments 2 coup's 2 overthrow leaders who dont wanna play uncle sam's game of imperialism,all the way down 2 dividing and exploiting the ppl of haiti, theres a lot of other factors but that's the gist, all im sayin is haiti's premise is manufactured, i guess in the world's eyes haiti has 2 pay 4 the sins of the father. this is not 2 say voudon didnt play a part in the rebellion, just it wasn't the main cause of why haiti is still in a 3rd world state. toussaint l'ouverture, outside of his "im the president of haiti 4 life jargon", scripted the first rough draft of a democratic constitution known 2 the free world, decades b4 the U.S. mind u. lets keep it all the way true tho, if haitians didnt win that rebellion, america as we know wouldn't of happened, louisiana wouldn't even be apart of the US, nor would the american revolutionary war have kicked off either. so u see homie, this shyt is way deeper than what u claim..............dont let that media bullshyt twist history into "HIS STORY".

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Not many.....

Them nikkas can't even rebuilt their own presidential palace

But you know what? Haiti may be poor and fukked up BUT IT'S OURS. Who owns the land where you rest your head? Where are you paying rent homie? :umad:

We had to

• Beat the french
  • The spanish came trying to reclaim it and got their wigs pushed back
  • Then british came and tried to take it and got their teeth kicked in
  • Even the U.S.A came in and took over and got kicked the fukk out

You find me another nation that had to fight more for our land than us.

So now all the super powers in the world plotted to screw us by blocking our economic progress for over 2 centuries to make an example out of us yet we're still here standing. Haiti and Cuba are the only caribbean islands that arent halfway owned by foreign corporation to this day. Black people can say the U.S. was built on their back all they want (and its true) but they still dont run this sh!t. But I wouldnt expect clowns like you to understand and appreciate that.

See even your comment about the presidential Palace says it all about how you got your priorities out of order. We have much greater needs that need to be addressed than a freakin 100+ palace. Clowns like you would rather be RENTING a Benz than OWN your own Corolla.