Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Is that the old "camp des Leopard" from the old FAD'H? If so i think i know the place.
Once you're coming up from Route Tabarre to the Route Frere if you make a right you will see Bevil and the Toyota Dealership. But if you make a left you will see the Police Academy.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Once your coming up from Route Tabarre to the Route Frere if you make a right you will see Bevil and the Toyota Dealership. But if you make a left you will see the Police Academy.
oh okay. I don't remember that one. I thought maybe they converted the old FAD'H Camps des Leopards into a police academy or something.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Nancy is part of the Hilary dream team. All these people play for the same squad fuk them.

If things going to change in Haiti, its up to the haitans and associations to do it

Venezuela is the only country that supported Haiti and now Pelosi wants Haiti and Haitians to help oust Maduro? What in the fukk are they ..... fukk it. :scustpreach:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
If Haiti’s President Moïse is the leader he claims to be, he must come out of hiding — and lead
https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/editorials/article235658392.html

Jovenel Moses resurfaces after a humiliating article from Miami Herald
Jovenel Moïse refait surface après un article humiliant de Miami Herald
Even with this puppet hiding himself, the police force still kill protestors..... Bunch of shameful and embarrassing parasites fronting as super soldiers.

Probably the less respected group of c00ns