Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Taiwan Donates 30 Military-grade Humvees to Haitian National Police

@Fatboi1 @For Da Bag @loyola llothta Now yall see why its fukk Taiwan from me?
all the haitian socialites and IG/twitter influencers should put p*ssy ass Taiwan on front street. Funding and supporting haitian police and jovenel's government who's killing and shooting journalist

Funny thing when comes to hong Kong you see Taiwan support and fund the protesters against the hong Kong's government

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
all the haitian socialites and IG/twitter influencers should put p*ssy ass Taiwan on front street. Funding and supporting haitian police and jovenel's government who's killing and shooting and journalist

Funny thing when comes to hong Kong you see Taiwan support and fund the protesters against the hong Kong's government
China needs to hurry and absorb that side bytch of the USA.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
October 2. 2019 Tuesday

999t7a_eieqkb

The Taiwanese government made good on a promise it made last month to the interim-Director General of the National Police of Haiti (PNH). In that Friday, September 13, 2019 meeting, Taiwanese Ambassador Bang-Zyh Liu promised a fleet of tactical vehicles.

On Monday, some 30 all-terrain vehicles, High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (HMMWV), known as humvees were delivered.

These vehicles also came with Taiwanese technicians who are in charge of organizing training sessions for the maintenance of these vehicles which cost a quarter-million dollars ($250,000 [USD]) each, on the low-end.

The vehicles are currently stocked at the police academy located on Route Freres in Petion-Ville. They are intended to be used for border protection according to Haitian authorities.

Link:

999t7d.jpg

T. Lorquet
Haitian Officer Test Drives
During Monday's reception of vehicles from Taiwan, a Haitian police officer is given a tour of the vehicle

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Why put good vehicles that you can use to waste?
Do what tho? The police will kill them and take the cars back. Too many things that can go wrong ... Fuk up behind the wheel and hit other protestors. Plus its better to waste they resources( 250,000$ each )

Its better to slow them down and eliminate any police advantage on the ground

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Why put good vehicles that you can use to waste?
Déchoukaj/krazé/brizeé is the only way the people know how to handle business in times like this. Thus why the Haitian government always starting over in terms of having public use/official vehicles.

In their defense, lot of clowns that work in the government be using some of their government issued vehicles like its their own private vehicles anyway.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I know where that's at too it was right behind the neighborhood of Belvil where I was at in July. The Haitians will just burn them up again
Is that the old "camp des Leopard" from the old FAD'H? If so i think i know the place.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Do what tho? The police will kill them and take the cars back. Too many things that can go wrong ... Fuk up behind the wheel and hit other protestors. Plus its better to waste they resources( 250,000$ each )

Its better to slow them down and eliminate any police advantage on the ground

The police would kill them for far less. Protestors are dying, by police, already. I don't think they should waste resources especially if they're gonna be asking for those same or similar resources after all this is done.

But this is me speculating so :hubie:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The police would kill them for far less. Protestors are dying, by police, already. I don't think they should waste resources especially if they're gonna be asking for those same or similar resources after all this is done.

But this is me speculating so :hubie:
What do you mean?