Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
People are literally starving. Heard a group of 30 people gathered in a family friends yard refusing to leave until they got something to eat.

Situations like that can go left real quick. I hope that situation was/will be resolved peacefully.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Friday, July 26, 2019

Resignation of President Jovenel Moïse Tops List for Senate Opposition

999r7x_ogy4in

An open letter was written to Senate President Carl Murat Cantave (AAA - Artibonite) by the Group of 4 Senators of the opposition and in it they criticized the process to establish a new prime minister and reiterated their call for the resignation of the president and the realization of trials for the corruption involving the PetroCaribe fund.

The letter reads as follows:
Port-au-Prince, July 25, 2019

Mr Carl Murat CANTAVE
President of the Senate of the Republic
In his offices.

Mister President,
The Group of 4 Opposition Senators greet you patriotically and take this opportunity to let you know that they have learned with amazement that without prior consultation of the different trends in the Senate, you have with Mr. Jovenel Moses and the President of the Chamber of Deputies decided to choose a new Prime Minister for the country.

This surprising step takes place in a context where the Haitian population and senators of the opposition address the demands that constitute the Gordian knot of the crisis, namely:
- The resignation of President Jovenel Moise;
-The realization of the Petro-Caribe trial;
-The holding of a National Sovereign Conference;
-The judgment of the authors of the Saline massacres;
-The establishment of a Transitional Government;
-And the adoption of emergency measures to relieve the suffering of the population;

Mr. President,
It is incomprehensible that instead of addressing these demands with the other forces of the Nation, you have, in the course of these machinations, engaged in a division of powers which, obviously, is not the interest of the Haitian people.

The group of 4 senators of the opposition denounces and strongly condemns this approach which is far from being that of a responsible actor. The current crisis is profound and has nothing to do with the setting up of a new Government . As a result, we categorically refuse to associate ourselves with such a company.

We take the opportunity to reiterate to the people our commitment to always fight alongside them, by carrying out their revandications, in order to put an end to the existing system and to introduce a new one able to formulate another project of society.

Mr President, we wish to reiterate that the power team has failed and lost all credibility in the eyes of the people. In this sense, we urge the various actors including yourself and international organizations to penetrate the meaning of the battle of the Haitian people who demand the departure of President Jovenel Moses and the establishment of a new system.

Hoping that you will pull yourself together to reach the level of the aspirations of the population, the group of 4 Senators of the opposition, please accept, Honorable Chair, the assurance of their brotherly consideration.

The signatures follow:
Evallière BEAUPLAN
Nènel CASSY
Antonio CHERAMY
Ricard PIERRE

Resignation of President Jovenel Moïse Tops List for Senate Opposition

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Of course there's those "Violence isn't the answer guys!" naive idiot.
People really gotta grasp that with the Haitian ppl its about survival at the point. Peaceful shyt has not gotten any growth. Reading up on Cite Soleil makes my stomach turn. A revolution should've BEEN happened. You still have people in fukking tents for crying out loud. Anyways, tomorrow is September 30, anniversary of Aristide's first coup. It's gonna be crazy.:wow:

@loyola llothta

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People really gotta grasp that with the Haitian ppl its about survival at the point. Peaceful shyt has not gotten any growth. Reading up on Cite Soleil makes my stomach turn. A revolution should've BEEN happened. You still have people in fukking tents for crying out loud. Anyways, tomorrow is September 30, anniversary of Aristide's first coup. It's gonna be crazy.:wow:

@loyola llothta

My grandma been listening to the radio all day lol. She laughing telling my cousin like "U going to Jovenel's funeral tomorrow?" since tomorrow they're prepared for more shyt.

I heard some people made threats saying if something happens to anyone of their people it's going to be a problem.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
My grandma been listening to the radio all day lol. She laughing telling my cousin like "U going to Jovenel's funeral tomorrow?" since tomorrow they're prepared for more shyt.

I heard some people made threats saying if something happens to anyone of their people it's going to be a problem.

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Glad to know there are many Haitian riders like your grandma. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Madame Boukman just told me that she been in Haiti for two months. This chick is a real Zoe.:wow:

@loyola llothta
oh damn i always assumed she was out here in the US or something. She be putting out a LOT of receipts on Twitter to the point I be worried for her safety because she be telling.
tenor.gif