Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It's not just Mole Saint-Nicholas that they tried to take. In the 80s and 90s they wanted Île La Tortue in anticipation that Castro would kick them out of Guantanamo. The U.S. still claims the Navassa islands as theirs (small island off the coast of Haiti) and that has been in dispute in international court for damn near 80 years now
Yep those parasites took the Navassa islands from Haiti. A lot of people don't know about that. And then people wonder why people want USA to fall as a power. This is why I do NOT feel bad about China taking control of the South China Sea from the USA.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It gets to a point where he knows his life and his family's life aren't safe in the country. Even if he were to step down now He and his family wouldnt be able to drive around P-a-P for many many years to come
Need to flee to either DR, Canada, France or the USA. Was reading an article and they seem to wanna kill his ass. Also didn't his son flee to the DR?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yep those parasites took the Navassa islands from Haiti. A lot of people don't know about that. And then people wonder why people want USA to fall as a power. This is why I do NOT feel bad about China taking control of the South China Sea from the USA.
This shyt has been interesting to follow
  • US keeps threatening them flying by boasting about their F-22s and F-35 thinking they cant be detected.
  • China buys 24 new SU-35s from Russia last year and starts basing them near the disputed south china sea islands and says bring it on.
  • US looks at the specs for the thrust-vectoring engines on the SU-35 and was like :whoa:
  • US sanctions China for buying the SU-35s from Russia
  • Russia offers China an additions batch of 24 SU-35s to further piss off the :sitdown:
  • China places the order for more
  • Turkey says to U.S. "fukk your F-35. I'm buying Russian S400 missile systems"
  • U.S. kicks Turkey out of F-35 program
  • Turkey turns to Russia and expresses interest in SU-57 program
  • US ....:lupe:
  • India now says they're back in the fold with russian with the SU-57 program
  • Putin: :smugdraper:
  • India then signs deal to also buy Russian S400 missile system instead of US patriot missile system while still pondering about deal to buy Russian SU-57
  • US...:lupe::lupe:

God i fukkin love Putin :ohlawd:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This shyt has been interesting to follow
  • US keeps threatening them flying by boasting about their F-22s and F-35 thinking they cant be detected.
  • China buys 24 new SU-35s from Russia last year and starts basing them near the disputed south china sea islands and says bring it on.
  • US looks at the specs for the thrust-vectoring engines on the SU-35 and was like :whoa:
  • US sanctions China for buying the SU-35s from Russia
  • Russia offers China another batch of 24 SU-35s :sitdown:
  • China places the order for more
  • Turkey says to U.S. "fukk your F-35. I'm buying Russian S400 missile systems"
  • U.S. kicks Turkey out of F-35 program
  • Turkey turns to Russia and expresses interest in SU-57 program
  • US ....:lupe:
  • India now says they're back in the fold with russian with the SU-57 program
  • Putin: :smugdraper:
  • US...:lupe::lupe:

God i fukkin love Putin :ohlawd:
:wow::wow::wow: