Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
@LeVraiPapi @Jesus is my protector @intruder v6.1 @Fatboi1

If you had top 5 Presidential contenders, who would they be? I don't know enough about the political scene there to even entertain hope.
I dont know why but i dont trust Wyclef. He's too americanized for me. And i'm talking black street americanized at that. He could have fooled me until something he said in a song that made me X him out of any presidential hopes. It was something he said at the end of the song when he was rambling around. Certain american street mindsets i'd rather not see go mainstream in Haiti

I wouldnt mind seeing Arristide back in there. Just so people can calml the fukk down :manny:
Definitely NOT Duvalier's son, tho. That TiNiko f@ggot
I'm liking Charles Moise.

I like him and i dont like him. I like his mindset but not sure i like how he goes about it at times.

My cousin had me sold on Manigat (the woman) but again i dont follow haitian politics close enough anymore to know these candidates that well to give one my seal of approval. I sometimes just watch what they say their one problem they wanna solve and go from there.

But then again another cousin of mine had me sold on Jovenel and shis plans to rebuild Peligre and restore the grid. But as things went on... realized he was just another Clinton puppett

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
teleSUR has been one of the better news organization to tell the truth or even this type of news. I haven't seen much on al-Jazzera about this.
I havent been fuking with al-jazzera since they been in the business with the US. Qatar/ Al jazzera backstab Kaddafi during the Libya 2011.

Also allegedly some US deal with Qatar to sell north haiti( or parts) to Qatar seem to be already taking place.

Almost it seem like some powerful people in Washington is trying to shuffle the haitian government/ parliament to get the green light for these deals with all these new prime minister

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
A visit to do what? Say twitter is right? Or use a NGO to smuggle weapons and soldiers like they did in Venezuela?
I dont trust anything that have to do with the OAS but why would they human right org sneak guns and soldiers in Haiti right now? Haiti is already under the core group control through tet kale

The gun traffickers i see is the Haitian elite, religion NGOs, haitian police officials , and haitan Americans that have US military ties

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
July 16, 2019 9:33:06 AM EDT

President Paid $500K for Miami Herald OpEd, says Michel Andre

999r3d_gxmzel

A U.S. based public relations and lobbying firm was paid more than $500,000 [USD] to publish an OpEd attributed to President Jovenel Moise on July 12 in the Miami Herald, this is alleged by Human Rights Lawyer Michel Andre who claimed to be speaking on good information.

Several lines in the OpEd had already led a diversity of observers to generally accept that the article was not written by President Jovenel Moise.

For Michel Andre, the public relations work being undertaken by the President of the Republic, who has been featured in much of the foreign press in recent weeks, defending himself against the charges of corruption, would be a fully financed concerted effort.

His comments preceded others made by Marc Antoine Maissoneuve, the lawyer reprenting complainants of the PetroCaribe fund. Mr. Maissoneuve implicated some Organization of American States (OAS) officials in the public relations operation.

Link:
President Paid $500K for Miami Herald OpEd, says Michel Andre

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Sunday, July 21, 2019

Kémi Séba Visits Haiti Amid Global Mobilization against Neocolonialism

Kemi_Seba_rdqkbp

Pan-Africanist, political leader, activist and author, Kémi Séba is enroute to Port-au-Prince he announced via his Facebook page on Saturday. Séba is a fighter against French neocolonialism and influence in West Africa and among African people.

Séba announced via his Facebook page that he would touchdown in Haiti late, at 11PM. He intends to meet with leaders of the grassroots and speak to the people of the battle facing the African people around the world.

On Thursday, his organization, Panafrican Urgencies held a press conference at their headquarters, the PANAF, in the Benin capital city of Cotonou.

The objective laid out by the organization's president, Seba, is to provide clarification on the ECO, a new currency tied to the Euro/Franc. Countries in Africa are preparing to adopt it and he is launching an international mobilization against the fixed parity system caused by the currency with the EURO.

Link:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Sunday, July 21, 2019

Kemi_Seba_rdqkbp

Pan-Africanist, political leader, activist and author, Kémi Séba is enroute to Port-au-Prince he announced via his Facebook page on Saturday. Séba is a fighter against French neocolonialism and influence in West Africa and among African people.

Link:
Oh wow.

I like this dude. I follow him on IG and Twitter

@loyola llothta @For Da Bag @intruder v6.1 @Fatboi1

I pray the UN are not sent or worse... The USA troops to curb the protests.

I don't know. Looks almost inevitable. They were about to do the same in Venezuela until Putin sent 2 TU-22's there to establish Russian military presence to show the west they need to back off

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Thursday, July 18, 2019

Gov't Pays Lobbyists in D.C. But Not Employees in Haiti

At different government ministries and departments, employees have gone on strike for not being paid for months, in some cases, not being paid for more than a year. Despite this difficulty paying its workers, the Haitian government has managed to hire a third U.S. lobbying firm with costs for the services being speculated in the millions.
999r5e_rs5yhx

Link:
Gov't Pays Lobbyists in D.C. But Not Employees in Haiti