Hailey Van Lith enters transfer portal AGAIN, leaving LSU (UPDATE: Going to TCU)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac entitlement I'm sure.

Once they get left back in the stone ages competitively in 5 years there'll be a new attitude about NIL I'm sure. Some years gotta pass first before they'll really feel it. Clemson going to feel it soon at some point as well if Dabo continues on his current path.
Stupid arrogance, they can’t even recruit decent players because of their academic standards. I just don’t understand, they’re falling behind every year

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Iowa need to get Ol' Girl some help, she gonna have to go dolo against the Justice League (SCar) and the Avengers (LSU) :damn:
This is gonna be some 2018 LeBron vs. the Superteam KD Steph Warriors. Gonna be a lot of this:

james.png

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@#1 pick

She's going to LSU
This gives LSU a decent chance to repeat if healthy. UConn had the talent advantage but Van Lith, Johnson, and Reese is gonna be extremely tough to beat. If they get Morrow, I believe they should repeat but if they don't, this is a top 3 squad.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
LSU getting her and also the #2 ranked high school girls player out of Parkway in Bossier City, LA.