Hailey Van Lith enters transfer portal AGAIN, leaving LSU (UPDATE: Going to TCU)

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Angel Reese and Hailey Van Lith next season is gonna be the best trash talking duo ever

gary-payton--larry-bird.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Wait what? Wonder where she thinking, definetly NIL related

Edit: I've seen some rumors that it's Stanford, guess we'll see. Her and brink would be nasty though.
Not possible. Stanford has strict transfer rules and they really ain’t fukkin around collectives and shyt. Plus, Louisville has a top 10 NIL collective. She’s just trying to get more $$$

charknicks

All Star
Daps
My 1st guess would be LSU (her and Angel Reese will be the trash talking pair of all time). Guarantee 2 fights with opponents next year.
Her at Iowa would cause the biggest White Power (and trash talking) duo ever
And dark horse would be a Florida or a UCF, since her boyfriend Jalen Suggs plays for the Orlando Magic.

She going to LSU. The NIL money those white people will pony up for her down there will be crazy

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is gonna be interesting. She has an Adidas sponsor but Azzi has UA and plays at UCONN and Flau'jae has Puma and plays at LSU. She's no contact so she already has it in mind where she wants to go. The intel I've gotten is all over the place. A lot within want her to join Clark but Iowa has no open spots and she hasn't made it clear that she has an interest in going to Iowa. LSU is making a lot of sense. They have the NIL, they have the passionate fanbase, and more than anything, they have the clout and coach Mulkey who played a lot like HVL and was her #2 school before she choose Louisville.

If I was a betting man:

1. LSU - Mulkey, NIL, has an open spot where she's strong at PG and they use their PGs as two-way scorers. HVL is better than Morris tho.
2. West Coast School - From Washington State
3. Miami - Addias, NIL, it's Miami

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The race war threads next year if she goes to Iowa:wow:
That's where the industry wants her to go. To give more help to Clark but I haven't heard anything that says she's going to Iowa. They don't even have the NIL of a South Carolina, TENN, or LSU. SEC NIL is different, especially at LSU.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is gonna be interesting. She has an Adidas sponsor but Azzi has UA and plays at UCONN and Flau'jae has Puma and plays at LSU. She's no contact so she already has it in mind where she wants to go. The intel I've gotten is all over the place. A lot within want her to join Clark but Iowa has no open spots and she hasn't made it clear that she has an interest in going to Iowa. LSU is making a lot of sense. They have the NIL, they have the passionate fanbase, and more than anything, they have the clout and coach Mulkey who played a lot like HVL and was her #2 school before she choose Louisville.

If I was a betting man:

1. LSU - Mulkey, NIL, has an open spot where she's strong at PG and they use their PGs as two-way scorers. HVL is better than Morris tho.
2. West Coast School - From Washington State
3. Miami - Addias, NIL, it's Miami

:ehh: