Hailey Van Lith enters transfer portal AGAIN, leaving LSU (UPDATE: Going to TCU)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's where the industry wants her to go. To give more help to Clark but I haven't heard anything that says she's going to Iowa. They don't even have the NIL of a South Carolina, TENN, or LSU. SEC NIL is different, especially at LSU.

Iowa should pony up the cash to get players. I read that their season tickets are so hot right now they're turning people away.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Iowa should pony up the cash to get players. I read that their season tickets are so hot right now they're turning people away.

For the women they are; the arena only holds 15k; it's not a terrible place to see a game though. Iowa got lightning in a bottle when Clark decided to stay in Iowa to play -- if they don't parlay that success into getting some top recruits and talent there, then they'll have wasted all the momentum they currently have.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
. A lot within want her to join Clark but Iowa has no open spots and she hasn't made it clear that she has an interest in going to Iowa.

If Iowa was serious, they would have done some Nick Saban/Coach Calipari/Coach Prime shyt and force someone to transfer to open up a scholarship. You think Nick Saban is letting one of them 1.2 PPG benchwarmers fukk up an opportunity to get an All-American knowing that you a once in a generation talent for one maybe two more years and a legitimate shot at a National Title?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Iowa was serious, they would have done some Nick Saban/Coach Calipari/Coach Prime shyt and force someone to transfer to open up a scholarship. You think Nick Saban is letting one of them 1.2 PPG benchwarmers fukk up an opportunity to get an All-American knowing that you a once in a generation talent for one maybe two more years and a legitimate shot at a National Title?

This is true:russ:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
For the women they are; the arena only holds 15k; it's not a terrible place to see a game though. Iowa got lightning in a bottle when Clark decided to stay in Iowa to play -- if they don't parlay that success into getting some top recruits and talent there, then they'll have wasted all the momentum they currently have.
Yeah all efforts should be spent on finding Clark help or atleast having a class that'll be ready to make another deep run 2-3 years from now when Clark's gone.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
why is Stanford just willingly opting out of NIL for football lol that sounds ridiculous
Cac entitlement I'm sure.

Once they get left back in the stone ages competitively in 5 years there'll be a new attitude about NIL I'm sure. Some years gotta pass first before they'll really feel it. Clemson going to feel it soon at some point as well if Dabo continues on his current path.