Hailey Van Lith enters transfer portal AGAIN, leaving LSU (UPDATE: Going to TCU)

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Eh.......She would've been better off going to South Carolina, Ohio, VT, Indiana, or Notre Dame...Going to the team that just won the championship and has elite-level talent coming in is a little weak.......They need to change the transfer rules.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Thats dumb:what:
Yup.
why is Stanford just willingly opting out of NIL for football lol that sounds ridiculous
Idiots.
Cac entitlement I'm sure.
Idk even know what this means.
Once they get left back in the stone ages competitively in 5 years there'll be a new attitude about NIL I'm sure
Can be argued we've already been left behind.
Stupid arrogance, they can’t even recruit decent players because of their academic standards. I just don’t understand, they’re falling behind every year
It's over for the football team. I think the coach we hired is fine but if be shocked if we win 5 games. They need to start paying.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
UCONN just has to stay healthy and they will run them off the court. Just like the men. Titletown relocated to Storrs, CT. :manny:

This is KD shyt. :mjlol: but more power to her. It'll be that much sweeter when Geno rights the ship.

(Keep in mind I don't watch A TON of women's college bball but it's better than the WNBA)
I been a Women Uconns fan since Taurasi came through but pump your brakes breh.

Geno ain’t won one in years since the playing field leveled out.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Prime Geno had the equivalents of Angel, this girl, Caitlin, Paige... all on the same team. Year after year after year :dead:
Swin Cash, Sue Bird, and Diana Tuarasi were all at UCONN together :russ: That's three of the greatest women's basketball players of all time :why: