Hailey Van Lith enters transfer portal AGAIN, leaving LSU (UPDATE: Going to TCU)

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The femininity element coming back to woman's basketball is a GREAT great thing moving forward.
Honestly that added to the appeal…I was watching the timespan of Candance Parker, Skylar Diggins, Candice Wiggins , Ivory Latta…even tho you had Symone Augustus around that era most high profile players were feminine women. Once Griner came and the appeal of her dunking wore out I think college bball fell off and the appeal to the masses left.

But I think most bballheads was fan of women hoops..I remember in high school we used to go to the big time women high school hoop games around. And if u ever hooped in middle/high school we always watched the women’s play before we played.

So the negros in here trying to gatekeep is wild.

Its only been recently online when they say people hated women’s ball..and I think that was the stud affect.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Angel luring Aneesah in too
:sadcam:

:mjlol: They already got her in uniform doing tik tok dances with that shrivelled cave bytch coach. It’s a wrap

LSU insider said she might not take the South Carolina trip :lupe: I’m not going to get that excited till something’s shakes tho

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Game on. Our porcelain queen byke :blessed: @DrexlersFade @priority
14404584258974.gif