Hailey Van Lith enters transfer portal AGAIN, leaving LSU (UPDATE: Going to TCU)

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Told y'all that Clark needs to go transfer to SC with Staley for maximum fukkery :mjlit:

I get that she's from Iowa and likes it there but realistically, the Hawkeyes got incredibly lucky she wanted to stay in state; Iowa isn't really a draw for WBB; maybe in time it could be, but not right now.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Iowa need to get Ol' Girl some help, she gonna have to go dolo against the Justice League (SCar) and the Avengers (LSU) :damn:
What’s Uconn called? y’all forget they was down they 2 best players the whole season and still got a 2 seed.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Told y'all that Clark needs to go transfer to SC with Staley for maximum fukkery :mjlit:

I get that she's from Iowa and likes it there but realistically, the Hawkeyes got incredibly lucky she wanted to stay in state; Iowa isn't really a draw for WBB; maybe in time it could be, but not right now.
She makes really good NIL money there

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Breh most college towns are in shytty cities your favorite team plays in baton Rouge, get real. Geno be pulling big time recruits and get them to go to lame ass Storrs, Connecticut
Baton Rouge is between New Orleans and Lafayette and has its own culture nice try

Geno has a past to show for himself

Iowa lucked into a generational player for one more year