Hades 2 dropped today in Early Access

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
I caved and opened it yesterday at 20:00

...then it was 01:00.

I shoulda waited until today - I got work and I'm tired and want to do nothing but try one more run, even now :snoop:

it's crack brehs. it's crack.

Breh.....only had 3 hours of sleep

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Yeah I till haven't figured out what's killing me in that 2nd part of the fight. Dude is way tougher than Hades was.
This nikka Chronos a ho.
his mama a ho
his children some hos
even his grandbabies some hos
I'd say it's on sight with anyone out the bloodline, but technically... that's basically THE WHOLE DAMN PANTHEON including the protag:beli:

bytchass nikka cheated me on some last minute pocket sand bullshyt and I'm pressed :mjcry: Cuz walked into that bytch with 300+HP and a DD still tucked.

...I'mma pout. But I'mma try again once my garden finishes growing these reagents :mjcry:

I took a break for a while to spend some time with Stellar Bae :mjgrin:

Either of yall get him yet?

Almost got him in the second phase. Had him in his last 4th of health but I didn't have enough health going into it and ran out of healing :mjcry:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
so how much different is it than part 1?

I think they did a good job mixing it up a bit while keeping the core in place

The story & motivation is completely different but you’re still are trying to make it out of 4 areas
but there’s more!
, still have a level up system, unlocking things at base, a few weapons to swap between, boons, & give gifts the same way

Some gods from 1 but with new effects. a few new gods and effects. The combinations of boon effects and duos are more complex now as some get stronger the more of an “element” you have built up

Combat I kinda spoke about earlier with home omega casts work, and having the ability to run instead of multiple dashes is nice but difficult if you relied on back to back dashing in 1.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
so how much different is it than part 1?
2707f6ac-15d4-4948-9da3-ec72c7554b13_text.gif

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
70 hours spend on it, I have regrets it's onemof those rare games I will keep.coming back too. If the end product is done right it's already game.of.the year for me. :wow:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Been playing all week

Not sure I wanna keep going because I'm not sure if the post-game repeated defeats of the main boss is as complete as it was in Hades 1

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Been playing all week

Not sure I wanna keep going because I'm not sure if the post-game repeated defeats of the main boss is as complete as it was in Hades 1

Yeah I stopped there for the same reason. I know there's

the surface/Olympus

but I didn't want to beat that too and find out they're not finish with the cycles as the game isn't complete. I'll be back next year

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
beat both the underworld final boss and the furthest you can go on the surface.
game is crack
retiring for a while because I haven't gotten confirmation the progress with transfer over to the final release and all I got left are some completionist goals of the remaining content and I'd rather not OD just to have to do them again on 1.0
supergiant don't miss, seems like :blessed: