Had 2 Hemorrhoids removed recently... AMA

Flexington

All Star
Daps
:bryan:but glad you're on the road to recovery, take our bodies for granted and don't realize how stuff like straining impacts your over time.

Stay hydrated, stay on top of your fiber intake (insoluble and soluble), and cop some epsom salt if you haven't already mayne

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Check your diet as well. Someone forcing it too much can increase the risks.

Good luck
Yeah, that wasn't my problem though. I'm on the toilet for 3-4 minutes and then I'm done. I'm certain it was lifting at work and then having a desk job that did my booty hole dirty.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Maybe mine weren’t bad enough? I was only prescribed the cream, not surgery :patrice:
I understand why I was prescribed insertable butt cream. I just don't know why they prescribed so much. Like how much cream is a breh supposed to squeeze up in my anus? What if I put too much in? :lupe:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Can we be serious here?
1366.jpg

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I heard OP got a ninety-five pound mole removed from his ass :skip:

I shave my ass for purely hygienic reasons, and i'm more scared of accidentally nicking my :dame: and getting a cyst than hemorrhoids, be more active

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
I once had a hemorrhoid on my ass the size of a grape but that was just from taking a big ass shyt after eating large cheese pizzas for multiple days in a a row. Just got some cream and it went away. Didn't know they could just live in your ass permanently just from lifting heavy objects:scust:

Glad you got them taken care of OP.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's your height and weight?

You know they can come back, right? You better make sure that you eat right.

Other than banding, did they offer you laser surgery, or the actual surgery-surgery (that they say is like the worst thing ever)?

You still got to take a stool softener or you off that since been in about 2 weeks?