Had 2 Hemorrhoids removed recently... AMA

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Pretty sure they started due to back strain from a job where I was lifting, pulling and pushing heavy shyt all day when I was younger. Eventually it got to the point that they would burst and bleed at the very end of a poop. The first time it happened I was convinced I was dying so I got a colonoscopy done and they told my it was just hemorrhoids and not to worry about it. Fast forward way too many years later and I finally decided to get it taken care of.

So I had to lay on my side with my pants down and he opened up my butthole using something like a gynecologists' speculum. It was uncomfortable to say the least. Then he said, "Yup, you've got two and one of them is a level 3 (out of 4). Then he banded them which cuts of blood to them and a few days later they came out in a bloody mess. Right after the procedure I got super light headed and had to lay down for 20 minutes and drink some apple juice they gave me. Eventually I felt good enough to drive home.

The first 36 hour it feels like you always have to take a shyt and then when you actually have to shyt it feels like a double ughhh. The worst part though is that after you shyt you still feel like you gotta shyt. The pressure from the banded hemorrhoids make it feel like you got dookie ready to exit all the time. Really wack.
It's been a couple of weeks now and my butthole has never been better. I'm so glad I finally did this for myself.

Questions and comments may be placed below.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Invest in better rash guards porra caralho. You don't want staph infection next.