H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah. fukk outta here. If he a monster he gotta live his life the way to wanted to. His life already over, not need to drag him down. fukk that lol weirdo

Do you have any kids?

Lol his life is definitely over. How do they do visitations when the whole family is locked up? :ohhh:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Do you have any kids?

Lol his life is definitely over. How do they do visitations when the whole family is locked up? :ohhh:
Yea I have a son. He’s 2. But yea he’s gone for life. Parents bout to catch man slaughter charges. They won’t ever see each other again

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
. And we had an idiot make a fake ig page, saying how they're going to kill our security guard. I work at a high school. They ain't caught him yet but I'm sure if the fbi get involved. It's over.

broller

Veteran
Daps
He must be 9 years old in this fxcking pic:mjlol:

C@c media aint shyt.

Edit: and the demon's actual booking photo

FFj6Bp2WUAko-4F

Word. Cac media having him in that praying pose to look all innocent.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
. And we had an idiot make a fake ig page, saying how they're going to kill our security guard. I work at a high school. They ain't caught him yet but I'm sure if the fbi get involved. It's over.
my friends with kids in HS are scared as hell...they're at Pioneer, but a kid got arrested at belleville and there were rumors at Skyline and Pioneer...what world we live in fam