H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I'm so confused.. Is this how the school system really works there ? No blame intended. Just curious.
Like I got into a scuffle once and I got sent home for the rest of the week. My parents didn't have choice about it. They didn't even send him home for the day?

I jason chased this bytch ass basketball player talking shyt about me and i got 3 days suspended and had to take after school anger management classes. The school didnt even try.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The kid doesn’t look like either of them.

:sas2:

:childplease: He looks like a retard version of both of them.

Why did they go to Detroit?? That is weird.
Why did they get a $500000 bail each? when they escaped before?

These parents really living that YOLO life.

I hope they go to jail. They really need to start charging these parents if a child commits a school shooting.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

I hope they go to jail. They really need to start charging these parents if a child commits a school shooting.

Michigan only revokes bail for certain crimes like murder 1, rape, and a few others.

Bail was set for them at 500k a pop, no 10% so they have to come up with a million in CASH to get out.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

The airport on Conner is an international airport. I'm sure they were looking for right wing donations online so they could get the fukk out the country.

---

Superstar
Daps
If they get charged watch back cases fly.

Also, I guarantee more parents will start getting charged if their children fight and cause harm to others or even make threats!

Not sure how I feel about but it is what it is!

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Why did they run? What was their game plan? Escape to Canada and do what? Live like a bum for the next 50 years? Are cacs this dumb?
Sheeeet. All they had was a manslaughter charge... Some 'my poor son had mental health issues' sob story and tears on camera and they could beat the charge.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm so confused.. Is this how the school system really works there ? No blame intended. Just curious.
Like I got into a scuffle once and I got sent home for the rest of the week. My parents didn't have choice about it. They didn't even send him home for the day?

It does now. Especially with kids who have or they think have any type of learning or mental disabilities. It's all fuked that's why I got away from working at schools, parents and children have way more power than the teacher.

Thats the reason why they didn't check this kids book bag, didn't isolate him for the day and didn't make the parents take him with them when they came to the school.