H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm so confused.. Is this how the school system really works there ? No blame intended. Just curious.
Like I got into a scuffle once and I got sent home for the rest of the week. My parents didn't have choice about it. They didn't even send him home for the day?
Im going to say this. If admin has heart for certain students the kid and the parents will get away with a lot of shyt.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Why did they run? What was their game plan? Escape to Canada and do what? Live like a bum for the next 50 years? Are cacs this dumb?
Sheeeet. All they had was a manslaughter charge... Some 'my poor son had mental health issues' sob story and tears on camera and they could beat the charge.
isn't Canada's border semi-closed right now? plus we have an extradition treaty with them, mounties would've rode their asses right back over the border. these dumbass caucasians didnt know that?

any right wing nut who supports them should catch an FBI case pronto

If they get charged watch back cases fly.

Also, I guarantee more parents will start getting charged if their children fight and cause harm to others or even make threats!

Not sure how I feel about but it is what it is!

:patrice: that's not how that works at all. if your kid clips somebody with your gun, you should be charged. especially if u didnt lock that bytch up accordingly. fighting and threats are different from that

Lil cac going to jail for life. fukk can they do for him. Especially knowing they were going they as to jail.

trying to run was smart. Probably shoulda sent to Mexico tho
:mindblown: what is wrong with yall? do you know how they looks to a jury and the judge? they just made it harder on themselves to get lesser charges, prosecutor should have a slam dunk on all of them

Last edited:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Meanwhile in Kentucky......

AARtgcU.img

Annual Christmas pic of Kentucky congressman Thomas Massie and his family. White folks don't want the violence to stop because violence is their life's blood.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Meanwhile in Kentucky......

AARtgcU.img

Annual Christmas pic of Kentucky congressman Thomas Massie and his family. White folks don't want the violence to stop because violence is their life's blood.

His kids drawing pictures of mass murders too?
:patrice:

Not :cape: for cacs having automatic weapons, but as goofy as this shyt is it's not quite the same thing, is it?
:jbhmm:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
isn't Canada's border semi-closed right now? plus we have an extradition treaty with them, mounties would've rode their asses right back over the border. these dumbass caucasians didnt know that?

any right wing nut who supports them should catch an FBI case pronto

:patrice: that's not how that works at all. if your kid clips somebody with your gun, you should be charged. especially if u didnt lock that bytch up accordingly. fighting and threats are different from that

:mindblown: what is wrong with yall? do you know how they looks to a jury and the judge? they just made it harder on themselves to get lesser charges, prosecutor should have a slam dunk on all of them
Sorry not trying to go to jail for these lil weirdo and catch for man slaughter charges. Shoulda found a new car somehow and went down south and tried to get to Mexico

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know somebody brought up officer Tatum in here. Well, he said the boy is crazy, the parents and school is negligible. But he also tried to be slick by saying michigan law can say kids have guns for hunting. And then pointed to black boy who was allegedly bullied and shot people. And said why aren't his parents being charged for lying about the boy being bullied. Basically on some " what about black on black crime". Couldnt help himself. Had to blame black people somehow. Smh

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lil cac going to jail for life. fukk can they do for him. Especially knowing they were going they as to jail.

trying to run was smart. Probably shoulda sent to Mexico tho

You don't leave your child and escape to another country. Even if he is a monster you need to be there for him.