H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
as a black teen in the early 2000's i could have reasonably gotten snuffed out on multiple occasions but it's still brazy to imagine your life just ending that early. im desensitized to this shyt but it really is crazy when you think about it. them 3 kids had dreams, prolly wanted to go to college and see the world and get married but in the blink of an eye...it's over. you're done.

same shyt with missing people. one day you here, next thing you know they find your car abandoned somewhere and your shyt is in it but you aren't. That's it. Never seen again.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Lol this is fukked up why do yall type shyt like this .Same energy as them st0rmfr0nt dudes

Because they are the exact same type of people :aicmon:

Threads like this always piss me off. It's bad enough a kid shot up a school, but then you losers stand around and say a bunch of idiotic things that don't fill me with hope for humanity . You're all a bunch of fukking losers

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
:mjpls: You cave ppl just can't help but stick your nose in black spaces. Can't even say black space no more, this board definitely <45% black:snoop:

Stating what's happened in the last few threads of this nature makes me a cac? You're confused. How about we wait for all the details to come out so this place doesn't end up with egg on its face? Or does that also make me a cac?

Daps
Stating what's happened in the last few threads of this nature makes me a cac? You're confused. How about we wait for all the details to come out so this place doesn't end up with egg on its face? Or does that also make me a cac?
Oxford only has .02% black people among its population. What are the chances this shooter is black?

:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Because they are the exact same type of people :aicmon:

Threads like this always piss me off. It's bad enough a kid shot up a school, but then you losers stand around and say a bunch of idiotic things that don't fill me with hope for humanity . You're all a bunch of fukking losers

135.png

:umad: Nerd