Gwyneth Paltrow usage of the N-Word on Twitter. This dude makes valid points

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
dude..she put "N**gas In Paris" and really black folks?...we really get mad at people saying the title of the song?....:smh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
that dudes a fukking clown. listen to someone with a bit more intelligence speak on it please

[ame=http://vimeo.com/43486932]Ill Doctrine: Why Gwyneth Paltrow Should Just Say "Nuh" on Vimeo[/ame]

and with that said, if anyone truly cares about this meaningless shyt in 2012, they deserve to be called a ****** by every cac in their vicinity. i can't believe dudes still crying over the n word with all the shyt going on in the world.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:pachaha:
gwen-paltrow-twitter-n-word.jpg

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont get whats the problem. Once u drop that song. White ppl are the majority of ppl at ur concerts who will be singing it word for word.

Kanye went to perform at Univ or Rhode Island (over 80 % white) some 4 or 5 years back and when performing golddigger and realizing that ppl weren't saying "nygga" .. he stopped the song and said "YOU CAN SAY NYGGA" .. and after that point all the white ppl sang the song and said "u aint messin with no broke NYGGA" .. so if its in context to music or art.. whats the probleM?

plus its the most hypocritical argument ever.

To me there should just be a rule.

nygger = derogatory
nygga= just a term used to refer to ppl like (dude or bro)

so when either is used .. by anyone u know what is the intended purpose

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that dudes a fukking clown. listen to someone with a bit more intelligence speak on it please

Ill Doctrine: Why Gwyneth Paltrow Should Just Say "Nuh" on Vimeo

and with that said, if anyone truly cares about this meaningless shyt in 2012, they deserve to be called a ****** by every cac in their vicinity. i can't believe dudes still crying over the n word with all the shyt going on in the world.

that wasn't the point of what the first dude was saying in his video, he was asking why do white people want so bad to use a word that they know isn't going to sit well with people and why is it that certain "types" of black people are quick to come to their defense, he wasn't going the typical route with it which is "ohhhh, lets get her!', he was asking valid questions about the psyche behind the intent of these people. ofcourse its the name of the song and of course its popular, but surely she knows that her tweeting that word would offend some people, no? what this second dude is talking about is a whole other point, he's making a lot of sense though

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
that wasn't the point of what the first dude was saying in his video, he was asking why do white people want so bad to use a word that they know isn't going to sit well with people and why is it that certain "types" of black people are quick to come to their defense. what this second dude is talking about is a whole other point, he's making a lot of sense though

I didn't watch his video, but I'm familiar with his played material. Just in general, that dude is a fuking idiot.

he's a troll with a camera. everything he does is a cry for attention...Dude has a video up saying Nas is a video vixen, and basically destroying Nas saying he sold out and shyt, all because Nas appeared in Nicki Minaj's video. like come on...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that wasn't the point of what the first dude was saying in his video, he was asking why do white people want so bad to use a word that they know isn't going to sit well with people and why is it that certain "types" of black people are quick to come to their defense. what this second dude is talking about is a whole other point, he's making a lot of sense though

black people don't own the word. there isn't some black dictionary that explicitly says its usage is restricted to black people. the entire argument against her using it is fukking wack. this dude is wack. she didn't say ******s in paris. she quoted the fukking song that they were performing, the song that catapulted their album to platinum status.

be real. it was an innocent tweet and only overly sensitive c00n ass black nikkaS have a problem with what she said.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

just because he's not as articulate doesn't make him a clown. I don't really make a big deal of white saying nikka as a term of endearment, but he does bring valid points. How often do gays or other races take up for public figures when they say something offensive? Kobe and Mayweather got crushed for what they said from non-blacks. And if he has a problem with white folks dropping n-bombs, than who are we to tell him how he should feel? Maybe he's had a harder experience with white folks than you and me. But I guess since he didn't use big words, he's not wise right?

again, I'm not saying I agree with him, but I can understand his stance.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Dont get whats the problem. Once u drop that song. White ppl are the majority of ppl at ur concerts who will be singing it word for word.

Kanye went to perform at Univ or Rhode Island (over 80 % white) some 4 or 5 years back and when performing golddigger and realizing that ppl weren't saying "nygga" .. he stopped the song and said "YOU CAN SAY NYGGA" .. and after that point all the white ppl sang the song and said "u aint messin with no broke NYGGA" .. so if its in context to music or art.. whats the probleM?

plus its the most hypocritical argument ever.

To me there should just be a rule.

nygger = derogatory
nygga= just a term used to refer to ppl like (dude or bro)

so when either is used .. by anyone u know what is the intended purpose

Ehh I've been in the room when a white guy was talking about a black politician who was for gun control and this white individual was against Gun control and he said in a angry manner and I quote

"So and So is gonna win because he's a nikka and all the nikkas are gonna vote for him!"

You can't go by the spelling, you gotta go by the tone of the usage...

Kind of like how saying "Jew" can sound derogatory even though it isn't a derogatory term...