Guys who flex their magnum condoms

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Magnums are no bigger than regular condoms, they are just shaped like a baseball bat or something.

ive tried magnums before and dont like them i use regulars. the magnums fit weird like you said they're kind like a baseball bat shape and actually dont fit as snug because of the odd shape

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
My total life savings at this point: $17,419

My job at this moment: Full-time college student doing internships (technically unemployed most of the year on paper). When I graduate, the current starting rate for engineers in my field is maybe $50,000 (not much)

My Looks: Strong 6.5 and maybe a 7.2 some circles :youngsabo:

My only redeeming qualities: Good sex, good conversation and I'm ambitious

Now why would a broad wanna catch this type of L right now?!? I'd be a good father and all, but I'm sure a broad that pokes holes in condoms isn't really lookin' for a good father for her child, she's lookin' for a payday........I ain't it at the moment :shrug2:
full time college student with that much in savings? good job ur on your game

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
full time college student with that much in savings? good job ur on your game

When I was 7 I told my parents to stop giving me presents and just let me have the money (threw that Santa sh!t in the bushes early). Saved birthday money and brought a lawn mower when I was 10 and :ate: until I could legally work at 15 at Mcdonald's (Never again :wow:) then Best Buy :blessed: until I graduated high school.

What really saved me was staying in state for college, and living off campus at my a property my uncle owned in town and I got an academic scholarship where I only pay for books

Still, 17 grand in a raggedy a$$ savin's account ain't gon' feed no gold digger :pachaha:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
When I was 7 I told my parents to stop giving me presents and just let me have the money (threw that Santa sh!t in the bushes early). Saved birthday money and brought a lawn mower when I was 10 and :ate: until I could legally work at 15 at Mcdonald's (Never again :wow:) then Best Buy :blessed: until I graduated high school.

What really saved me was staying in state for college, and living off campus at my a property my uncle owned in town and I got an academic scholarship where I only pay for books

Still, 17 grand in a raggedy a$$ savin's account ain't gon' feed no gold digger :pachaha:
smart guy keep it going! i worked at Mcdonalds too when i was around 14(28 now). looking back that shyt was actually pretty cool seeing how that operation was as a whole. i firmly believe you gotta start working early. starting work early let me know money fast and i had a checking account with my own cash at 14ish. now im a working man of many years and know my shyt

17 is a real good start though next thing you know you got 30 then 50 then you got a house etc...

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I only use le Magnums, I've kept one in the wallet ever since Frank Ocean said "Golden rubber in these denim pockets" :youngsabo:

Regular size condoms are painful uncomfortable,fam.Gotta let your dikk breev', but to be real. Condoms are all about girth and not legnth, 5.25 is the minimum to ride with the magnum. Its not common but its not rare according to condom surveys.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
smart guy keep it going! i worked at Mcdonalds too when i was around 14(28 now). looking back that shyt was actually pretty cool seeing how that operation was as a whole. i firmly believe you gotta start working early. starting work early let me know money fast and i had a checking account with my own cash at 14ish. now im a working man of many years and know my shyt

17 is a real good start though next thing you know you got 30 then 50 then you got a house etc...

My older cousins were all in my ear talmbout, "You so stupid, Santa ain't real", and I used to hear people complaining about how much they spent on Christmas gifts for their kids and then I was like :ohhh:. My Ma asked to write a Christmas list and I wrote, "Only money and I don't want gifts because Santa's not real" :obama:

Mickey D's was only good in a sense that it showed me that I never wanted to work at a piece of sh!t place like that ever again. I got way more serious about classes when I got to high school and never looked back thanx to WacArnold's. I don't know how I want to invest once I meet my goal savings goal, but I won't spend another dime of it at WacArnold's unless I'm buying one :heh:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
788529602.jpg

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My older cousins were all in my ear talmbout, "You so stupid, Santa ain't real", and I used to hear people complaining about how much they spent on Christmas gifts for their kids and then I was like :ohhh:. My Ma asked to write a Christmas list and I wrote, "Only money and I don't want gifts because Santa's not real" :obama:

Mickey D's was only good in a sense that it showed me that I never wanted to work at a piece of sh!t place like that ever again. I got way more serious about classes when I got to high school and never looked back thanx to WacArnold's. I don't know how I want to invest once I meet my goal savings goal, but I won't spend another dime of it at WacArnold's unless I'm buying one :heh:
you got the right mindset. in your other post, it's almost like you think women wouldn't see you as a worthy because you don't have the flash. don't sell yourself short man.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wore magnums one time. Too tight, couldn't enjoy myself. They're overrated.