Guys who flex their magnum condoms

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know people flexxed wit'em, i just thought u either needed them or you didn't.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magnums aren't much longer than a regular condom when rolled all the way out, but a magnum is definitely wider than a regular condom, so they're good if you got more girth than average.

edit: condomdepot.com has the measurements for all of their condoms listed, that's how I know.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
It's the same as wearing tight pants; Yeah you can fit 'em, but that sh!t ain't comfy. I don't walk around with condoms because 7 times outta 10, the broad already has some at her crib. I use whatvever she has, and they usually have regs. I'm good either way :shrug2:

The n!ggas that go around flexin' mags are peacocking just like the n!ggas that walk around flashing money :smh:. I don't get the point at all.

You share that bytch

120701.gif

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
It's the same as wearing tight pants; Yeah you can fit 'em, but that sh!t ain't comfy. I don't walk around with condoms because 7 times outta 10, the broad already has some at her crib. I use whatvever she has, and they usually have regs. I'm good either way :shrug2:

The n!ggas that go around flexin' mags are peacocking just like the n!ggas that walk around flashing money :smh:. I don't get the point at all.

Get caught up by a girl that pokes holes in condoms brehs.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Get caught up by a girl that pokes holes in condoms brehs.

My total life savings at this point: $17,419

My job at this moment: Full-time college student doing internships (technically unemployed most of the year on paper). When I graduate, the current starting rate for engineers in my field is maybe $50,000 (not much)

My Looks: Strong 6.5 and maybe a 7.2 some circles :youngsabo:

My only redeeming qualities: Good sex, good conversation and I'm ambitious

Now why would a broad wanna catch this type of L right now?!? I'd be a good father and all, but I'm sure a broad that pokes holes in condoms isn't really lookin' for a good father for her child, she's lookin' for a payday........I ain't it at the moment :shrug2:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

My job at this moment: Full-time college student doing internships (technically unemployed most of the year on paper). When I graduate, the current starting rate for engineers in my field is maybe $50,000 (not much)

Now why would a broad wanna catch this type of L right now?!? I'd be a good father and all, but I'm sure a broad that pokes holes in condoms isn't really lookin' for a good father for her child, she's lookin' for a payday........I ain't it at the moment :shrug2:

well the national avg salary is around 34k, so a college kid in engineering is still a comeup for a lot of chicks.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital

my point.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
well the national avg salary is around 34k, so a college kid in engineering is still a comeup for a lot of chicks.

Point is, chicks ain't out here asking for majors, certs and portfolios, they lookin' for n!ggas out here peacockin' and :stylin:, and that's not me.

I pull broads, but it's damn sure not because they think I'm cakin'. I ain't a bummy n!gga at all :whoa:, but to them I'm just an average dude in the gold digger appraisal blue book. Hell, I still drive the same truck I've had since 10th grade so they know :pachaha:. If she knows she pokes holes in her condoms reserved for the fake stunnas, when I ask her if she has any, she better say :no: and I'll just make a quick run to the store