Guys who flex their magnum condoms

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Magnums are avg sized condoms.

Now dem Magnums xxl's....:usure:

I remember my older brother giving me one of his condoms when i was a virgin and it was a Magnum xxl:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magnums are overrated.

Even though regular Trojans strangle my shyt, they don't break as much as Mags.

Even these muthafukkas
images
are more durable than Mags

But that's just my experiences:ld:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I remember the first time I was about to get it on and just had a regular condom. It was VERY uncomfortable, went with a magnum aftwards and was comfortable. I actually tried a couple of regular ones again when I was a young broke kid because of the premium they charge for magnums, but still had the same problem I had the first time.

:yeshrug:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
condoms? :scusthov:

that no jimmy hat life is so much more
tumblr_mglik4ilJR1rz7lujo1_400.gif

haven't felt the strangulation of a condom since 09'

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That gold package makes me feel much better than others..its like the change from a claustrophobic type room to a large one :ahh:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i aint got the heart to opt for them magnum xl joints...i couldnt deal with the embarrassment of having a baggy rubber:wow:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's true. The World According to Melchizedik: Are You Guys With Big dikks Happy? Most of that article is coddling for small dikk dudes who want to feel validated, but the pertinent details are below:

Trying to draw a quantifiable link between penis size and the male psyche is a complicated endeavor, which is why scientific research is scant. But Trojan, manufacturer of Magnum-brand condoms, has been filling in the gaps—conducting studies to determine the psychology of its ostensibly more gifted clientele. "They claim to be very spontaneous and very assertive," says Trojan's vice president of marketing, Jim Daniels. But Daniels divulges a potentially devastating secret: The Magnum isn't any larger than Trojan's other condoms. Its comfortable fit is due to an innovative "baseball bat" shape. The length and circumference are identical to those of other lines. Only the XL variety is larger—by 30 percent—and that's only required by about 6 percent of the male population. "You've got the image of the package—it's premium; it's gold foil," Daniels says. "And what guy doesn't want to think that he can handle a Magnum condom? There's a certain machismo involved."