Guys who flex their magnum condoms

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
VMfNA.jpg

Are magnums really that big?

This is a regular sized condom:

MagnumMyAss.jpg

If you're bigger than that, you must be a freak.

Do guys carry it for an ego boost?

NotACop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magnums are only slightly bigger.

And the hand in condom thing is dumb, yes condoms can hold huge objects but obviously your dikk won't feel comfortable if its stretching the material too much

& u just declared yourself an average dikk nikka

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magnums are no bigger than regular condoms, they are just shaped like a baseball bat or something.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I usually don't even comment on shyt like this but a couple of y'all nikkas flexin. U can definently tell the difference between like a regular lifestyle and a magnum. I ain't gone really go into more detail cuz that shyt would be gay to me but if u can't feel the obvious difference then magnums or xl's might not be for u.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I usually don't even comment on shyt like this but a couple of y'all nikkas flexin. U can definently tell the difference between like a regular lifestyle and a magnum. I ain't gone really go into more detail cuz that shyt would be gay to me but if u can't feel the obvious difference then magnums or xl's might not be for u.
real shyt, fukkin with lifestyles is a chore, it's tight to the point of uncomfortableness.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are those two little nikkas really posing holding a box of condoms and a monster energy drink?

WTF is wrong with our kids :sitdown:

NotACop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They are slightly bigger.

It's really not that much of a difference.

Now the difference between regular condoms & the XLs :win:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Are those two little nikkas really posing holding a box of condoms and a monster energy drink?

I was getting ready to say the same thing. That pic has so many homo tones in it.
1) dudes taking a mirror pic
2) dude is holing a condom box with another dude behind him :scusthov:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
It's the same as wearing tight pants; Yeah you can fit 'em, but that sh!t ain't comfy. I don't walk around with condoms because 7 times outta 10, the broad already has some at her crib. I use whatvever she has, and they usually have regs. I'm good either way :shrug2:

The n!ggas that go around flexin' mags are peacocking just like the n!ggas that walk around flashing money :smh:. I don't get the point at all.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
It's the same as wearing tight pants; Yeah you can fit 'em, but that sh!t ain't comfy. I don't walk around with condoms because 7 times outta 10, the broad already has some at her crib. I use whatvever she has, and they usually have regs. I'm good either way :shrug2:

The n!ggas that go around flexin' mags are peacocking just like the n!ggas that walk around flashing money :smh:. I don't get the point at all.

:patrice:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

That's really one of the gayest pics Ive seen other than nikkas doin downright homo shyt. Like wtf you in the bathroom with your "friend" :huhldup:, posing with a box of condoms. :what: