Guy Ritchie's 2017 "King Arthur" movie thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He was just on rogan talking about how he was inspired by Excalibur. I was cautiously optimistic but not surprised this turned out bad. he was however a great guest on the podcast, dude is funny and insightful m

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Watching a screening tomorrow night

Will let ya'll know my thoughts...

edit: Thank god this thread forced me to check my tickets. That shyt is tonight, not Thursday :picard:

MQPML9A.jpg

thank you warner bros

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
alright brehs, no spoilers but....

this movie was fun and definitely kept me entertained. me and my girlfriend loved it..

Jude Law was GREAT as a villain. You believed every second of it, even in its absurd magic-heavy madness. At one point he cuts a guys ear off in front of his child and talks into it on some straight up mafia type shyt

:wow:

Believe it or not, the sons of anarchy kid was great too. He carried the movie, his performance was awesome. Some of the dialog from this movie seemed straight out of snatch or rocknrolla.

I almost wish this wasn't branded as King Arthur and instead called "He Man"... shyt literally played out like He Man, down to fukking Skeletor. Go see this tonight brehs, its good.

Its absolutely gonna flop tho, doesn't seem to be much people clamoring to see it. still its pretty fun, definitely better than that fast 8 shyt..

Hopefully when this does indeed flop, Guy Ritchie will steer away from big budget films and make what I've been fukking wanting to see for years.... THE REAL ROCKNROLLA

:lawd:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Watching a screening tomorrow night

Will let ya'll know my thoughts...

edit: Thank god this thread forced me to check my tickets. That shyt is tonight, not Thursday :picard:

MQPML9A.jpg

thank you warner bros

I Got an Email too for the ATL showing but for some reason the site doesnt didnt work on mobile. Did you do this from a desk top or are you using Android?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I Got an Email too for the ATL showing but for some reason the site doesnt didnt work on mobile. Did you do this from a desk top or are you using Android?

I'm pretty sure when I got the invite email a couple weeks back, I secured it on my phone

its supposed to follow Johnny Quid as he takes over his fathers empire

scripts literally been done since 2011

shyt keeps getting sidetracked though. Guy is on record saying he not only wants to make it happen, but that it will happen...Hollywood just keeps throwing shyt tons of money at him for bigger projects (Sherlock Holmes 3 and the live action Aladan movie)

realistically, if we do get the Rocknrolla sequel, it'll be in like 2023

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He was just on rogan talking about how he was inspired by Excalibur. I was cautiously optimistic but not surprised this turned out bad. he was however a great guest on the podcast, dude is funny and insightful m
Oh you saw the film to know it's bad?

Just joking,I know you haven't you mindless pleb :mjlol: