CALiFORNiA

Holllyy shyt
Doc-Rivers.gif

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
That didn't just happen :laff: I wish this wasn't real.... brehs someone please tell me they were filming this for some sort of parody spot :laff:

Edit: Article from this morning

He is being called the worst "Wheel Of Fortune" contestant ever — but Julian Batts says he did just fine. And yes, he knows who Achilles was.

The Indiana University freshman appeared on the show Friday and was comically awful at times, yet he still pocketed a whopping $11,700 and advanced to the bonus round during the College Week episode.

Batts is a Hudson and Holland Scholar, a Herbert Presidential Scholar and an honor student, but could not properly pronounce the word "Achilles" in what should have been a slam dunk money win.

When he completed the puzzle "Mythological Hero Achilles," all Batts had to do was pronounce the mythical Greek hero's name correctly. But he butchered it, losing a chance at thousands of dollars in the first round.

I won the show. I was the champion of the episode. Despite what happened in between, if you look at what happened, I still won.

Batts told the Indianapolis Star on Monday that he was familiar with Achilles, and chalked up the blunder to a mixture of nerves and adrenaline.

"I didn't have a lot of time to really process," he told the newspaper. "You have to stay positive. You have to keep the game going. And you can't let one buzzer discourage your performance for the rest of the game."

The Achilles gaffe was one of three blunders. He guessed "The World's Fastest Car" on a nearly completed puzzle, when the correct answer was "The World's Fastest Man." And when the completed phrase was "On-The-Spot Decision," Batts guessed "On-The-Spot Dicespin" with just a few characters missing.

WHEEL OF FORTUNE
However, Batts played well enough to win nearly $12,000, and is taking the ridicule he has received in stride.

"Social media and the media, they're going to say what they're going to say," Batts told the Star. "They have their opinions. But at the end of the day, look at the end result. I won the show. I was the champion of the episode. Despite what happened in between, if you look at what happened, I still won."

Batts, who taped the episode in February, is apparently a longtime fan of the show.

Read more: 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant chalks up 'Achilles' gaffe to nerves, adrenaline - NY Daily News

:mjlol:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If I was dude I would have said I was trolling, knowing I was going to win anyway. But he gave up a car and a million dollars smh. And I couldn't help but think of this while watching the video.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
i just watched this like 4 times. i can't even explain how hard dicespin made me laugh. and what the fukk was he doing asking for a "c"? the category said "person". :deadrose:
Mos Def's learning disabled little brother lost

Last edited:

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
When he fukked up on the Ay-chill-is puzzle, the whole fukking studio got so quiet it was almost surreal. Like, he should be ashamed of that ALONE. He sucked the life and soul out of the viewing public for like 10 seconds :russ:

"I was the champion of the episode."
This is a direct quote from dude? Even in interviews he sounds dumb and awkward. Nobody talks like this unless their English isn't very good :heh:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
buh...buh...but breh won eleven racks which proves that all brothers are geniuses!

sin,

nobammer