Guy loses chance at car AND million dollars on Wheel of Fortune

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I was at my parents' place a few years ago and Wheel of Fortune was on TV. There were no letters up yet and the category was Living Thing. My dad guessed, "The Family Dog". And sure enough that was it. Needless to say, I was floored. Crazy sh!t happens, breh.
some people are just very word puzzle oriented (including myself).

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Batts is unfazed by the criticism, saying he is proud that he became a contestant on the show and the mistakes will help him prepare for any challenges to come his way.

"Haters are going to do what they're going to do," he said. "At the end of the day, I won the show."

-J Batts

Uh oh, he trying to spit that ether.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
What's wrong with the dicespin one? You nikkas never played an impromptu game of cee-lo?
0eq9.png

And I see where he was going saying "C". He was thinking of the Rucker incident where we found out who the world's fastest Cam is:umad:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are usually quick with the buzzer. but who ever was in charge was probably trying to let him say "oops i meant Achilles" hahahahahahaha i wish i could see the crowds face

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Apparently he won the game: $11,700. Good for him but these Ls will live forever. The one way i see him rebounding is if he fukks that white girl to his left and/or creates a dicespin clothing company and a "Achules" shoe brand. :manny:

Man, I been laughing at this shyt all day :pachaha::pachaha:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That didn't just happen :laff: I wish this wasn't real.... brehs someone please tell me they were filming this for some sort of parody spot :laff:

Edit: Article from this morning

:mjlol:
how fukking terrible were the other contestants if this nikka still won :dwillhuh:

a-chill-les? :dahell:

i seriously cant believe he said that shyt :mjlol:

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read this was taped in February. You think he told his friends and family about it before it aired? Or immediately packed up his sh!t and left the country to avoid anybody he knows? You know he's NEVER going to hear the end of this.