Astronomy (8th light)
no-dice-spin-count.gif

1391546727903.gif

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it was :ducktales: my coworker was showing everybody this one just a few weeks ago

"New Baby Buggy"??? Who the fukk even says that? :what: On the first guess too :leostare:

I was at my parents' place a few years ago and Wheel of Fortune was on TV. There were no letters up yet and the category was Living Thing. My dad guessed, "The Family Dog". And sure enough that was it. Needless to say, I was floored. Crazy sh!t happens, breh.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it was :ducktales: my coworker was showing everybody this one just a few weeks ago

"New Baby Buggy"??? Who the fukk even says that? :what: On the first guess too :leostare:

:patrice: You onto something......so I guess this show is obviously staged but :stopitslime: they putting a black dude looks dumb while two white girls look smart?.......:pacspit: and :pacspit: even if a black dude went along with it.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: You onto something......so I guess this show is obviously staged but :stopitslime: they putting a black dude looks dumb while two white girls look smart?.......:pacspit: and :pacspit: even if a black dude went along with it.
Its not staged dont just believe everything you read.

I seen this shyt a while back with some white bytch on there. She had one letter. And she fukked it all up .. shyt went to Sajak and son's face was priceless. To this day i can't find that video. Sajak literally had a :leostare: look.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This shyt is not staged breh. There are just dumb people out there. Search YouTube for Wheel of Fortune fails and shyt is hilarious

All You Can Eat Take Bar?

Really? Since when did we start spelling "Take" with a "C". And WTF is a Take Bar? And there's two of you.

:lolbron::mjlol::dead:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not staged dont just believe everything you read.

I seen this shyt a while back with some white bytch on there. She had one letter. And she fukked it all up .. shyt went to Sajak and son's face was priceless. To this day i can't find that video. Sajak literally had a :leostare: look.

Don't believe anything you see on tv. You might be right if it's not staged but does it make you wonder like :patrice: can't be real?.

Yo I just rewatched it. Nicca had a

This shyt is not staged breh. There are just dumb people out there. Search YouTube for Wheel of Fortune fails and shyt is hilarious

All You Can Eat Take Bar?

Really? And there's two of you.

:lolbron::mjlol::dead:

:what: