Guy gets arrested for drinking Ice Tea

Daps

I was waiting for someone to say this.

REDDIT SAYS ITS FAKE...and I believe reddit, most of the time.

:laugh:

Edit: Oh shyt! It wasn't fake. Lookin at part 2. :wow:

c00n...
mysmilie_1647.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It's funny how the thread started off with only nikkas who believed the video was real.....then this was posted

.....now the posts after that are like "It's clearly fake, you idiots :stopitslime:"

:heh:

Breh I see that shyt in so many threads. Sometimes I wonder if the nikkas were just to scared to post their opinion unless somebody else does to receive less backlash :heh:

Daps
Reppin
You're an idiot. That man has rights and he is NOT obligated to give the man (who didn't even show a badge) his can.

If some random person claimed to be a cop (without shoeing badge or being in uniform) and demanded that he pat you down would you let him violate your rights like that, all to "avoid the hassle".

SMH...You are less than a man. :thinking:

nikka fukk your rights. what good are they if you gonna go to jail and have a criminal record on your life. You won't be able to find a job and have to explain to potential employer that because of your right, you didn't give the cop the can of iced tea.

keep it moving. tell him it's iced tea, then tell him to fukk off. that's what i would have done. that's not a violation of my rights. the way he was mouthing off to the cop, he deserved to get arrested.

and :heh: people still talking about rights in 2013. Most of the american rights have dwindled down to nothing. One people has more right than the other. some race have more rights than others. There's no such thing as equal rights.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

nikka fukk your rights. what good are they if you gonna go to jail and have a criminal record on your life. You won't be able to find a job and have to explain to potential employer that because of your right, you didn't give the cop the can of iced tea.

keep it moving. tell him it's iced tea, then tell him to fukk off. that's what i would have done. that's not a violation of my rights. the way he was mouthing off to the cop, he deserved to get arrested.

and :heh: people still talking about rights in 2013. Most of the american rights have dwindled down to nothing. One people has more right than the other. some race have more rights than others. There's no such thing as equal rights.

:costanza: Not understanding the constitution. Read a book

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

You've got to be shytting me...

Daps
Reppin
NY
This some bullshyt but I hope this nikka don't get no money off this because all he gonna do is use it to push his wack ass rap career off the ground smh

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Cooperate with the police or you're going to go to jail.

In Los Angeles L.A County jail has been likened to hell so you dont want to go there, friends.

I might cooperate with you if you show me proof of who you are. You showing or giving something to some random person just because he says it is violation of your rights. Produce a badge or stfu.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
:skip:

Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2013055113 CR
Arraigned Defendant Name: BEATTY,CHRISTOPHER,LAMONT
County: CUMBERLAND
Court Date: 06/06/2013
Session: AM
Court Room: 002C

Offense Code Description Statute
5709 Misdemeanor SECOND DEGREE TRESPASS 14-159.13
5310 Misdemeanor RESISTING PUBLIC OFFICER 14-223

===========

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip:

Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2013055113 CR
Arraigned Defendant Name: BEATTY,CHRISTOPHER,LAMONT
County: CUMBERLAND
Court Date: 06/06/2013
Session: AM
Court Room: 002C

Offense Code Description Statute
5709 Misdemeanor SECOND DEGREE TRESPASS 14-159.13
5310 Misdemeanor RESISTING PUBLIC OFFICER 14-223

===========

cops are fakkits.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Do homosexuals get this type of harassment from police?

Oh but tha gay struggle is tha same as tha black struggle right? :stopitslime: