Guy gets arrested for drinking Ice Tea

deep

All Star
Daps
the cop was being a racist bytch..but the guy didn't solve anything by refusing to give up the can.

Just give the man the can, and keep it moving. Why go through all the hassle and have your name in police file. Nikkas just wanna be famous these days.

black people dont have rights anymore?

fuck canada though :pacspit:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I find it suspicious how the video was edited :myspotnash:

And how do we know he didn't have alcohol in that iced tea can? The can itself isn't proof that it's iced tea.....let the officer examine it if it's just harmless iced tea like you claim :myspotnash:

Also, he should have just left when he was asked to.....that's really why he got locked up :myspotnash:

are you a grown ass man or a lil ass boy

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
where did i say that the arrest wasnt legal

I apologize for assuming that, since you didn't technically say it......:sadbron:

Now.......why don't you explain to us why you said "he aint even read him his Miranda rights".....which clearly indicates that you believed that they should have been read to him for some reason :usure:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I apologize for assuming that, since you didn't technically say it......:sadbron:

Now.......why don't you explain to us why you said "he aint even read him his Miranda rights".....which clearly indicates that you believed that they should have been read to him for some reason :usure:

go find someone else to debate with

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its fake. The dude is an aspiring rapper trying to get exposure. Peep the twitter associated with the youtube. You gotta admit its a dope idea and got ppl talking

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Its fake. The dude is an aspiring rapper trying to get exposure. Peep the twitter associated with the youtube. You gotta admit its a dope idea and got ppl talking

LOL.....now nikkas can't even get mad over alleged corrupt cop videos cuz they might be staged :heh:

Remember the one with the white bytch who locked up the nikka for refusing to open his front door? :heh:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

this...

I was waiting for someone to post this.

Yall dudes are dumb:skip:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm sayin' tho.

Gotta be fake.

Cops are crazy, but they're not stupid.

Also peep the way he said "police".

"Who are you?"
"I'm the poooooolice."

:aicmon:

Edit: At least I hope it's fake.