Guy gets arrested for drinking Ice Tea

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Is it real? This is what the person behind the video says: First off fukk my rap career, Im a 35 year old man....Rap career was years and years ago for me....If it was really an attempt to do that which would be sooooo fukking corney by the way...I woulda posted in from my music page youtube...I can care less if you listen to my old ass music, whats more important here is the problem at hand in the video

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
It's funny how the thread started off with only nikkas who believed the video was real.....then this was posted

Its fake. The dude is an aspiring rapper trying to get exposure. Peep the twitter associated with the youtube. You gotta admit its a dope idea and got ppl talking

.....now the posts after that are like "It's clearly fake, you idiots :stopitslime:"

:heh:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the cop was being a racist bytch..but the guy didn't solve anything by refusing to give up the can.

Just give the man the can, and keep it moving. Why go through all the hassle and have your name in police file. Nikkas just wanna be famous these days.
So if I'm sitting around drinking whatever they have the right to come up outta the fukkin blue to check it out? :comeon:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
It's funny how the thread started off with only nikkas who believed the video was real.....then this was posted

.....now the posts after that are like "It's clearly fake, you idiots :stopitslime:"

thats the "snowball effect"

happens on every message board

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

welcome to the coli, and no it doesn't happen on every message board, just ones that are full of insecure follower types with vapid personalities who will latch onto anything interesting in an attempt to get some shine, you got homos on this forum that will dap/quote/pos rep someone for responding to a entertaining post with a ":myman:" or ":laff:" or post reaction gifs then people quote the reaction gifs with ":myman:" or ":laff:" its pretty bad but when you get this many members on a forum 9 out of 10 are gonna be dead weight. and when we live in a day of meme loving queers it makes internet forums even worse.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
part 1 looked fake but its not fake. part 2

0NZO4.gif

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXlnZbwfhXk[/ame]

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
everybody thought it was fake at first in part 1 video but now yall see how the police in carolina roll here. :lolbron:

23 hour lockdown, shu program lookin ass niqqas :wow: