Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
I was at work, last 15 minutes, had the radio on. Soon as I heard it I knew in my heart this is the work of a Dylan Roof type.

They didn’t mention any details or call it an act of terrorism, instead they called it a mass shooting. So that establishes that the shooter is cac.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
categorize individuals by their actions
let the light fall on everyone the same
these fools hold their tongues because they want the falsity of white=right to stand

everyone is a suspect yes even the white folk

Family Man

Banned
Daps
i love the whole no black people killed y'all are sick, nothing is stopping a cac from going to an all black church next week and doing the same thing.

These were innocent people at Church, who cares what their race is
Shut the fukk up and cry me a river CAC. White folks been doing this shyt to black people. fukk outta here. Go try to civilize your fellow CAC before you come over here trying to preach to muthaphuckas.

We all feel bad about this shyt but what fukking use is it crying over this shyt when it's just going to happen again next week?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The NRA represents white people. Ain't shyt gonna change unless there is a mass conversion of CACs changing their ways and consciousness.
You have to understand the history of America to understand why they don't want any restrictions on their guns. Everything that white people have has come from the other end of the barrel. Guns is as part of their identity as their white skin.
Most gun owners support restrictions. Why aren’t their voices heard?

NRA pushes propaganda that stokes these white peoples fears further. especially the demented domestic terrorist types. NRA TV makes Fox News looks like far left media.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Still no photos of suspect huh? :quitlying:
they just haven't found the WHITE one yet...
KPj3HOw.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shut the fukk up and cry me a river CAC. White folks been doing this shyt to black people. fukk outta here. Go try to civilize your fellow CAC before you come over here trying to preach to muthaphuckas.

im a cac because I don't rejoice at people in church being mowed down

thecoli dot com