Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Gun control in America won't work. It'll just make everything worse.

Yeah at this point it's too far gone. Not saying there can't be laws put into place, but there's already too many guns available. People won't give them back. People also have the ability to 3d print now. You can actually manufacture a gun in your own time. It will just make an underground network of gun manufacturers pop up.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Some of them are blaming BLM and the athletes that are protesting for this incident. Yes. My mind was blown when I seen it.
You can keep feeling sorry for these crackkkas whenever they're killing each other if y'all want.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Some of them are blaming BLM and the athletes that are protesting for this incident. Yes. My mind was blown when I seen it.
You can keep feeling sorry for these crackkkas whenever they're killing each other if y'all want.
:manny: i really don't feel sorry for them.... they are just killing themselves off at this rate

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
A terrible tragedy. Though I am happy the killer isn't obviously Hispanic. The last thing we need to do is blow up our budget for some pointless border wall due to the political spin of this massacre.

It does get me thinking however. Given that this was a white kid just exercising his second amendment, I wonder how the victims in Trump counties like this console themselves after such an event. All their lives they've been told by conservative news outlets and their families that the minorities are the savage ones. And they take comfort in the foolish belief that whites = safety. Then one day little baby-faced Devin shows up to church and puts a hot one into grandma. I would think it have to fukk up their whole paradigm of thought.

In any case, my condolences go out to the victims and their families.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps

Are you serious? link?

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Are you serious? link?
Dead ass. I know white people are stupid and deranged but I had to shake my head It's them CACs over at Brietbart. It's on their Facebook page.

The CACs that got aired out in Vegas and the ones that got lit up today are the Brietbart type. That's why I can't even bring myself to give a fukk about them living or dying.