Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I like you as a poster, so explain what you mean? :lupe:

I just don't think that tightening access to legally obtaining guns will solve much. These weapons are already in the possession of most of these perpetrators, and even then, if they really wanted one they could always legally manufacture their own. It would be 100% impossible to get everyone in america to turn in their guns and even then, if someone wants to kill a mass of people, there are plenty of other ways to make it happen. Just look at the Oklahoma bombing or pick up attack that happened in NYC the other day.

Americans, by and large these days, are mentally weak. Hence our fascinations with gun culture and crappy work ethics. We as a country need to find a way to address a multitude of issues that are on our plate for these events to ever even begin to subside. Racism, misogynism, media sensationalism, consumerism, big pharma, mental health and religion all are contributing factors to this current mood of negativity that permeates our nation. Instead of addressing these things and trying to be better as a society, we're doing nothing but capitalizing off them. Guns in themselves are nothing but tools, though I do support the banning of items that increase their fire rate, such as bump stocks. Those things are just retarded and have no place in this crazy ass country of ours.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Australia changed their gun laws, its rare to see a shootout there
US and Austrailia rates dropped the same percent as far as gun violence though, with the US not changing its laws, and the US mass shooting rate hasn't increased, it has remained steady, which puts it below New Zealand if I remember correctly

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
WhiteSIS strikes again.
yoooo I'm using this phrase for the rest of my life:mjlol:

* Let me put shyt into perspective about whiteSIS

They are so heartless
That they don't even care about other white people:wow:

They are the victims of gun violence from other whites more than anyone:wow:

They watch white elementary school kids get gunned down and didnt give one fukk:wow:

Didn't pass shyt to stop this:wow:

They will scream out
"All lives matter" yet will let their own kind die day after day at the hands of whites:wow:

They will yell out "blue lives matter" but will be the race that kills cops more than any other:wow:

Last edited:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Are people really shocked that some posters just don’t have any empathy if the victims are not black? I hate to derail the thread but come the fukk on really?:martin:personally I always give the dead respect unless they were a real piece of shyt but I am not going to chastise posters for giving it the “meh not black so don’t give a fukk attitude”. In this current climate and how cacs have been moving some black people have lost the ability to empathise or sympathise for people that do not give a fukk about black people being killed indiscriminately and want to silence our voices when we protest.

Exactly and if this happened in Chicago these same black posters would have been:

Chicago :scust:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

nikkas gon get they parking spot snatched and start emptying clips
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

:francis:the neighbor with the rifle thing smh they bout to be like "see told u guns stop mass shootings" 9 times outta 10 if they got a high powered rifle u gon get your can peeled back
nikkas with guns gon run if they have a clear way out