Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm just talking about acts of evil bro. I didn't read this thread so I'm not sure how the conversation is going but I can imagine. I'm not here for the cac pile on. We are all complicit like it or not. fukk yeah I think cacs are responsible for much of the ills in this world, but that look-a-here I told you so attitude ain't constructive imo. I want this world to be better, but it ain't happening bc as a whole we ain't shyt and the puppet masters know it. Maybe we are here to mine precious metals for otherworldly beings bc these current religions and their prophecies looking funny in the light...
We are a long way from the world being better..The racial dogma that infects everything..dudes shooting up Vegas on a whim...teachers sleeping with 13 yr olds every week..you hear more tragedy than anything positive...u got whores making hit records but we have no progressive cure to colon cancer or anything of the like. That's sad. Pathetic really.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
21njh2g.png

white lone wolf with mental issues.

wat6rr.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Are people really shocked that some posters just don’t have any empathy if the victims are not black? I hate to derail the thread but come the fukk on really?:martin:personally I always give the dead respect unless they were a real piece of shyt but I am not going to chastise posters for giving it the “meh not black so don’t give a fukk attitude”. In this current climate and how cacs have been moving some black people have lost the ability to empathise or sympathise for people that do not give a fukk about black people being killed indiscriminately and want to silence our voices when we protest.
It' wrong but the lack of empathy for loss of Black life by white America, the media, the president, and everyday supporters of police that mockeries of it all with #BlueLivesMatter #WhitelivesMatter

Keep in mind whites historically are basically top level thieves and terrorists. They think they are owed or have it hard when they have it the easiest. This Trump era has made the every day racist more confident.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

So let me get this straight, we have trained police officers who can’t restrain themselves from pulling the trigger when it’s not needed. But some 20yr old fukk who works at the local gas station who probably only fired his weapon at beer cans in the back of his trailer home is gonna protect Lives. Let’s be real 9 out of 10 people who carry, would probably panic and make things worse in a situation.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they're not going to be so if you're a young breh or sis looking for some silver lining

Please protect yourself out here. The game is changing and this is starting to gain momentum which is sad.

For those of you who think gun control is the issue/solution just look at other countries who've tried to go that route. That doesn't solve this problem lol..

You can't fix stupid or crazy.
Australia changed their gun laws, its rare to see a shootout there

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Are people really shocked that some posters just don’t have any empathy if the victims are not black? I hate to derail the thread but come the fukk on really?:martin:personally I always give the dead respect unless they were a real piece of shyt but I am not going to chastise posters for giving it the “meh not black so don’t give a fukk attitude”. In this current climate and how cacs have been moving some black people have lost the ability to empathise or sympathise for people that do not give a fukk about black people being killed indiscriminately and want to silence our voices when we protest.

Agreed.

When black people are not treated like second class citizens and lectured, abused, yelled at and otherwise treated like second class citizens we can have a conversation about sympathy. When we get reparations for the 15 Trillion in stolen wealth we have collectively provided as capital to the development and growth of america, then we can talk about empathy. When our armed forces involvement going back to the revolution is respected then we can talk about solidarity. When black sons are no longer being shot down in the street like rabid dogs by racist police who rarely account for their crimes, only then can we move forward.

A GREAT MAN ONCE SAID

“You don't stick a knife in a man's back nine inches and then pull it out six inches and say you're making progress If you pull it all the way out that's not progress. Progress is healing the wound that the blow made. And they haven't even pulled the knife out much less heal the wound. They won't even admit the knife is there.

Malcolm X

Now, when White America pulls the knife all the way out then the wounds will heal. Personally I do feel for the people who were murdered in this act but you can't expect collective empathy or even any of it from the black community when no love has been shown to back lives by these people. These are Trumps base out here and it's hard to love people who hate you. Save the both ways arguments because the power is in the hands of WHITES, not us. Prejudice without power is nothing. Prejudice and power is what white supremacy is and that has to end before true reconciliation can take place. Have a good evening and thanks for the strong post.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Texas Rangers: Armed Citizen ‘Engaged’ Killer, Ending Rampage

Texas Rangers: Armed Citizen ‘Engaged’ Killer, Ending Rampage :: Grabien News
3 minutes
Today's mass shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas, was only halted after an armed Texan "engaged" the killer and put an end to the rampage, the Texas Rangers reported.

Freeman Martin, a major in the Texas Rangers and a spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety, says the suspect dropped his rifle and fled after being confronted by a local man who had grabbed his rifle.

Freeman provided a timeline of the tragedy in a press briefing Sunday evening.

"At approximately 11:20 this morning a suspect was seen at a Valero gas station in Sutherland Springs, Texas," Martin said. "He was dressed in all black. That suspect crossed the street to the church, exited his vehicle and began firing at the church."

"That suspect then moved to the right side of the church and then continued to fire," he continued. "That suspect entered the church and continued to fire. As he exited the church, a local resident grabbed his rifle and engaged that suspect. The suspect dropped his rifle, which was a Ruger AR assault-type rifle and fled from the church."

"Our local citizen pursued the suspect at that time," Freeman went on. "A short time later as law enforcement responded that suspect right at the Wilson/Guadalupe County line crashed out and was found deceased in his vehicle. At this time we don’t know if it was a self-inflicted gunshot wound or if he was shot by the local resident. We know he’s deceased in the vehicle. "

The suspected killer is being reported as Devin Patrick Kelley. However, Freeman would reported, "The suspect has not been completely identified. We believe he’s a young white male, maybe in his early 20s. He was dressed in all black, tactical type gear and was wearing a ballistic vest."

A local resident and neighbor of the good samaritan, Kevin Jordan, witnessed his as-yet unnamed neighbor put an end to the rampage, and possibly kill the shooter. Jordan is also a trained medical assistant and tended to the victims. Watch him recount the experience here.

======

Crazy.
That said neighbor with a gun came and shut it down before the cops even fukking showed up. SMH

Arm yourself my fellow black americans. Don't be out here marching in the street asking WS police to keep you safe. Protect yourself, because the police 's job isn't to keep you safe