Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:francis: cacs are responsible for a big majority of these mass shootings but never suspicious of themselves

And they're not going to be so if you're a young breh or sis looking for some silver lining

Please protect yourself out here. The game is changing and this is starting to gain momentum which is sad.

For those of you who think gun control is the issue/solution just look at other countries who've tried to go that route. That doesn't solve this problem lol..

You can't fix stupid or crazy.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

They are now painting him as a liberal atheist.

White people are doing the compartmentalization thing again where they point at everything else except the race or ethnicity of the shooter.

White People always sub-caterogorizing themselves out of any blame for their actions

We not going to let this happen no more. People getting the word out.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I feel for their deaths? Absolutely, just like the Vegas victims. But I care less because white people as a whole refuse to acknowledge their own supremacy and privilege, and more importantly work to combat it. This is why guys like this make it all way to the top floor without so much a yellow flag while the same person of a darker race gets stereotyped and shut down at the door. So as far as our community goes this is no harm no foul.
Say it again :wow:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Y'all need to stop saying this.

Only cacs are doing this shyt in America. Not blacks, not arabs, not whoever.

Cacs.

I'm just talking about acts of evil bro. I didn't read this thread so I'm not sure how the conversation is going but I can imagine. I'm not here for the cac pile on. We are all complicit like it or not. fukk yeah I think cacs are responsible for much of the ills in this world, but that look-a-here I told you so attitude ain't constructive imo. I want this world to be better, but it ain't happening bc as a whole we ain't shyt and the puppet masters know it. Maybe we are here to mine precious metals for otherworldly beings bc these current religions and their prophecies looking funny in the light...

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Plot twist

He’s a liberal

And... why do we care? Who the fukk cares if he was an independent

He’s a crazed fukking lunatic murder of innocent people

I love how we search for reasons to make sense of crazy

He’s fukking crazy..
I know of no liberals who are pro 2a. I am sure they exist but we all know what this dude was. His massacre is in no way affiliated with leftist ideas because your actions define you and what he did was not a leftist action. His actions are that of a right wing fundamentalist.