Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Reports are the pastor’s daughter was killed too...

:mjcry:

R.I.P.
Yeah, just saw some kids under 5 got it too. Hate to see that kind of shyt happen.

dog like im a be pissed if I work hard and get somewhere in life just to get killed by a mother fukker while im buying eggs.
shyt's a CONSTANT thought in my head, breh. Do all this damn work to be taken out in the most innocuous place

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Why would that be your very first thought? Would it make a difference anyways? Your very first thoughts should be RIP to the victims. Second thought should be my condolences to their loved ones.

I agree that it's tragic. Senseless killing of innocent people are horrible. Nowhere in the world is safe it seems.

Manny,

Your narrative does not fit my life, experiences & associations formed from childhood i.e. I associate church bombings/defacing/vandalism/shootings primarily with black churches/people...first.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
RIP to the dead

They are now painting him as a liberal atheist.

White people are doing the compartmentalization thing again where they point at everything else except the race or ethnicity of the shooter.

White People always sub-caterogorizing themselves out of any blame for their actions

That's exactly what they always do. I noticed it a long time ago in HS about the way they talk about Hitler and Nazis like they were some alien monsters that appeared overnight from nowhere. Nope, Nazis were just random Euros that went all in.

Anyways I know we always have these stupid diasporan bs "wars" or whatever but try to safe out there brehs. But thoughts and prayers ain't gonna change shyt.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yeah, just saw some kids under 5 got it too. Hate to see that kind of shyt happen.

shyt's a CONSTANT thought in my head, breh. Do all this damn work to be taken out in the most innocuous place

Have to get ready... It's going to get a lot worse around the world. Many more people will die unfortunately, because that is the point we've reached in this world's history....The U.S. is no longer immune to destruction.

Daps
Cac priviledge strikes again. According to this heavy.com article, the shooter might of been dishonorably discharged in 2014. Homeboy shouldn't of been able to even legally buy a strap, and the people of his congregation must of knew he was discharged. Imagine the shytstorm that would of happened if "Andre" from the hood with multiple felonies posted his glock on social media and then commited a mass shooting. People would go hard in the paint against everybody on his social media page that didn't report it to the authorities.

However, CBS News reported that the suspect is former “US Air Force E1 (2010-2014) He received a dishonorable discharge He was court martialed in May 2014.”

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Manny,

Your narrative does not fit my life, experiences & associations formed from childhood i.e. I associate church bombings/defacing/vandalism/shootings primarily with black churches/people...first.
I can't lie, my first thoughts were damn......................... Where is this place *googles to find demographics to see if this was a black church*

I couldn't even process what happened until I knew that bit of information first. :yeshrug:

Call me an a$$hole I guess.