Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Bang, Bang, Lucky Luke!

#celebrateGunCultureBrehs

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Can someone give me a good explanation as to why this dude is allowed to have that fukking gun? Like give me a good logical explanation.

This shyt is never gonna stop as long as any fukking guy off the street can get his hands on a weapon capable of killing 20+ people in a span of twenty minutes. At least with a car you can cite an alternate purpose for the device besides killing shyt.

You can do all the hunting you please and defend your home with a fukking bolt action rifle or a pump action shotgun. You also aren’t gonna kill 20 people with those items.
We are all in danger (black, white, etc,) because this country continues to coddle white lunatics and extremists by allowing them freedoms that they don’t give to non-whites. They gladly allowed this man to buy a fukking AR15. What the fukk do you just sell a dude a AR15 and do no monitoring or investigation just because he is white

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DN59ImBWkAUshVS.jpg

DN59JQDWkAIxFcj.jpg

:huhldup:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
I'm thinking about the 14-year old girl. Kids don't know anything, they just want to have fun and she gone now :mjcry:

When I was 14 a White girl that was also the same age kept asking if I was going to rape her.

A White kid in the 5th grade was calling Black kids ******s and running.

I am not saying all that to justify the shooter's actions rather to let you know that White children aren't some unaware or naive people that sometimes wake up in their 20s with a klan robe on.