Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Daps
Sheriff just said no calls came in about a suspicious person...because they are NEVER suspicious of themselves. And even now, they will still never profile themselves, punish themselves, or admit they have a problem, while bashing everyone else. Have folks been mentioning Chicago on social media yet?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Are people really shocked that some posters just don’t have any empathy if the victims are not black? I hate to derail the thread but come the fukk on really?:martin:personally I always give the dead respect unless they were a real piece of shyt but I am not going to chastise posters for giving it the “meh not black so don’t give a fukk attitude”. In this current climate and how cacs have been moving some black people have lost the ability to empathise or sympathise for people that do not give a fukk about black people being killed indiscriminately and want to silence our voices when we protest.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
We are all in danger (black, white, etc,) because this country continues to coddle white lunatics and extremists by allowing them freedoms that they don’t give to non-whites. They gladly allowed this man to buy a fukking AR15. What the fukk do you just sell a dude a AR15 and do no monitoring or investigation just because he is white
What's stopping a random white man from hijacking a military helicopter and going on a GTA joyride killing innocent people with gattling guns?
Nothing.
That's what white privilege enables.
The ULTIMATE cheat code.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
What's stopping a random white man from hijacking amilitary helicopter and going on a GTA joyride killing innocent people with gattling guns?
Nothing.
That's what white privilege enables.
The ULTIMATE cheat code.
Racism gets innocent people killed. This is the “collateral damage” of their bigotry and disgusting white supremacy system.

We all gotta suffer cause these people can’t stop being animals.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
When I was 14 a White girl that was also the same age kept asking if I was going to rape her.

A White kid in the 5th grade was calling Black kids ******s and running.

I am not saying all that to justify the shooter's actions rather to let you know that White children aren't some unaware or naive people that sometimes wake up in their 20s with a klan robe on.

How about the 5-year old?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If that’s true that’s an NRA wet dream

And it's always been bullshyt because this ain't the movies. If someone engages in a shooter now you have two shooters returning fire with innocent bystanders caught in between. Call me crazy, I don't want everyone trying to be on their Lethal Weapon shyt.